Chapter 121 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 08

【Then when are you going to go back? 】

"After everyone fell asleep at night." Luo Liyan replied directly without thinking about it.

Only at that time can I disappear for three hours without anyone noticing.

But before going back, she has to prepare something.

Luo Liyan rushed to her dresser and opened a small box with a lock.

Inside lay a few thin silver bills and some broken gold and silver ingots.

Without thinking, Luo Liyan wrapped them all directly in her handkerchief. When her eyes touched a piece of imperial green jade pendant at the bottom of the box, she was stunned, and finally took her hand back.

This jade pendant is a family heirloom of the Yongan Marquis. If it wasn't for the original owner, whose grandfather liked the body, he would not have passed it on to himself.

In case the grandmother asks, this jade pendant is gone, I am afraid that I will not be able to live in this Yonganhou mansion.

***

In the dark wood room, the cold wind kept blowing in through the cracks of the broken windows, making a low whistling sound, which was as creepy as Devil May Cry.

On the messy thatch, lay a thin body, motionless, which seemed to make people panic.

Yuchi Che opened his eyes and stared at the beams of the roof motionless, feeling the last moment before death.

This time, he really angered those perverted women, and he wanted to kill himself!

The first two times they were thrown into the woodshed, and some people would order leftovers, but this time the door was not even opened for three days.

He could even smell the wound on his body, the strong stench of rot.

Occasionally there are flies that stay on it, he wants to drive away, but he doesn't even have the strength to turn his head.

The deep unwillingness tore at Yuchi Che's young heart was actually more painful than the wound on his body.

Who can come to save him?

He doesn't want to die yet!

He didn't want his life to end here.

If someone can save him at this time, he will definitely give everything to repay him in the second half of his life.

Yuchi Che begged bitterly in his heart, but the only answer to him was the howling North Wind.

He didn't know how long he waited like this, from hope to disappointment, to despair, and finally to the point where he felt so cold that even breathing was wasting his reincarnation time.

He began to look forward to the moment when he left this world.

Suddenly, the door of the firewood room was gently pushed open, and a delicate figure flashed in quickly, then slapped his nose.

"Well, what's the smell?"

Heh... I really can't even let myself be quiet when I die.

It's disgusting that there is another perverted woman.

Yuchi Che thought sadly.

"I don't know if hiding here, will I be found?" The woman said nervously to herself, "God bless me this time, but I must wait for my family to rescue me safely, and I will never recite it in the future. I sneaked out to play at home."

Do not live by sin.

Yuchi Che snorted with his nose.

"Who? Who's here?" The woman was taken aback and looked around in panic, and finally found Yuchi Che lying on the grass.

She moved over a little bit, looked at the little boy who didn't even turn his eyes, stretched his fingers tremblingly under his nose, and probed.

Although it was very weak, the breath that still existed finally gave her a sigh of relief.

"What did you do, why did they beat you so hard?" The woman's tone was very distressed.