Chapter 71: E-sports God, please don't tease 28

At noon today, in order not to scare him, I resisted and didn't eat much.

How could so many dishes be gone?

"Forgot to put it in the refrigerator and left it outside for too long, it's a little unhygienic." Su Xun laughed, opened her eyes again and started talking nonsense.

Luo Liyan's long eyelashes trembled twice like a butterfly, and lowered her eyelids slightly, covering the playful smile in her eyes.

It seems that he really does everything he can to go to the supermarket with him.

"It's a pity." Luo Liyan sighed distressedly, "I knew this earlier, I broke my belly at noon, so I have to eat more."

"Like it?" .

"Yeah!" Luo Liyan nodded vigorously, with thumbs up in both hands, "Awesome!"

"Let's have dinner together that night." Su Xun connivingly reached out and rubbed Luo Liyan's fluffy little head , the taste of pampering is full.

This made Luo Liyan blushed and took two steps back, her hands hanging on the sides, secretly pinching the edge of her sweatpants.

so cute!

A faint green light like a wolf flashed in Su Xun's eyes.

Resisting the urge to threw the little girl in front of him against the wall and kiss her fiercely, he touched his nose embarrassingly.

"Since we're all going to the supermarket, let's go together."

"Yeah." Luo Liyan nodded obediently, her heart pounding like a deer, and she couldn't calm down for a long time.

There are not many people in the supermarket before the end of get off work, and they seem very quiet in twos and threes.

Su Xun's slender fingers were skillfully picking in the freezing area. Although she didn't ask Luo Liyan's opinion, she liked everything.

"I don't need so much for dinner, right?" Luo Liyan looked at the small half-basket of food, and asked a little lacking in confidence.

"It's alright, two, the portion will be a little more than usual. And I plan to make some late-night snacks at night." Su Xun thought about it, and said it very seriously.

In fact, he had already calculated the time for the night.

First, prolong the dinner production time as long as possible. As long as he does not finish the meal before the end of the news network, he can use the fruit after the meal as an excuse to successfully keep Lili and watch her favorite variety show together. .

After watching it, I ended the dinner of the two without any reluctance.

After going back like that, Yi Lili will definitely choose to play games and play a few rounds by herself during her work and rest time.

I believe that Yi Lili's personality as a foodie will never refuse such an arrangement.

As long as he has enough patience, don't let Lili feel the slightest sense of being invaded.

"Night supper..." Luo Liyan frowned in a tangled state, "Eating before going to bed can easily cause a small belly."

"So I chose some seafood sushi specially." Su Xun shook the bright red in his hand. Arctic shell, "yummy, filling, and no calories."

Arctic shell...

my favorite!

Luo Liyan blinked her eyes, full of anticipation.

I thought that the man in front of me had been secretly in love with me for so many years, and he should have the personality of a little white rabbit, right?

But it was so black that he didn't have the willpower to reject him at all.

Could it be that he suddenly hung up?

"Haha..." Looking at the star-eyed little girl in front of her, Su Xun's chest let out a deep, low smile, "Do you like eating sushi? If you like it, I can make more at night."

"I'm eating dinner again . , It's a late night snack again, it's a little too rude, isn't it?"