Chapter 224-227: Extra 01-03

The scorching summer sun hits the skin, causing bursts of stinging burns.
  Luo Liyan fanned the wind with both hands and walked quickly through the corridor of the school, wanting to rush to her car and go back early to wash away the sticky residue on her body.
  However, suddenly a tall figure blocked her way, making her jump out of fear.
  "Classmate Luo, I like you." There was a hint of shyness on the boy's straight-featured face.
  Go to bed!
  Do you want to be so bloody?
  Luo Liyan bit her lower lip lightly and looked at the blue envelope in front of her.
  She knew the boy in front of her. He was in the same senior year of high school as her, and he was also the second child in the school. Jun Yexuan had always kept him down in the rankings.
  Even the only exam opportunity for Q University's special recruitment this time was assigned to Jun Yexuan.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  When I was reviewing my homework in the library, he had enthusiastically helped me answer a few questions, but he didn't like him enough to confess his feelings to me, right?
  What's more, that guy Jun Yexuan has been going crazy in the past six months, showing off his affection all the time.
  Is there anyone in the whole school who doesn't know that he and she are a couple? Isn't this boy doing this to take revenge on Jun Yexuan and want to make him lose face?
  Haha... It's true that if he doesn't take the road to heaven, there will be no way to hell to break in.
  Fortunately, Jun Yexuan would just fly back from City B tomorrow, otherwise he wouldn't even know how he died.
  Although my vinegar jar no longer studies viruses, I have studied a lot of small things that treat people, and I can give him the same thing every 365 days.
  Guaranteed to make him unable to live or die.
  Just as Luo Liyan was about to refuse, a long and slender arm suddenly jumped over her head and pulled the letter away.

Luo Liyan was startled, and just as she was about to turn around, she was pulled into a warm and familiar embrace.
  The faint scent of sandalwood made her swallow hard.
  I'm going to die!
  Why did this jealous man come back today and let him see this scene so hard that he didn't die?
  It seems that the boy in front of me is destined to have this disaster, and there is no way he can escape it.
  I just hope Jun Yexuan doesn't really cripple half of his body.
  Luo Liyan silently lit incense for the other party in her heart.
  "Little guy, you are not good! You dare to provoke other boys when I am not around? Is it because I can't satisfy you? Or are you lonely these days?" Jun Yexuan's cool lips were pressed against Luo Liyan's ear In the nest, a faint breath passed by, giving off a slight tingling sensation.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  Luo Liyan's body trembled slightly, and all the strength in her body seemed to have been drained out, and she softened.
  Fortunately, the strong arms hugged her tightly to prevent her from making a fool of herself in front of everyone.
  Jun Yexuan felt the throbbing of the little one in his arms and chuckled softly.
  "Good boy, I'll satisfy you when I get home. I'll settle the score with this dead fly first." The
  first half of the sentence was still gentle and doting in a tone, but the second half instantly became harsh.
  He let go of Luo Liyan's arm, tore the envelope in his hand to pieces, then threw it heavily to the ground, looking sharply at the pale boy.
  "Who do you think you are? You deserve to have an idea of ​​my wife?"
  "Wha...what about your wife! Classmate Luo is not yet underage, so he has not even signed a marriage certificate with you. My fair lady, a gentleman is easy to ask for. I like her. It doesn't matter to you, you can't control it!"