Chapter 58: E-sports God, please don't tease 15

He completely forgot that he secretly took Luo Liyan's money again and again.

"This young master is out on patrol this time, and I came to your kennel specially to observe the people's feelings. You don't need to be too moved. Just serve it with delicious food."

"You stop daydreaming here!" Luo Liyan stretched He kicked Luo Jingze who was sitting on his small sofa, "I warn you, roll as far as you want, or don't blame me for being rough with you."

Luo Jingze, who still wanted to scold Hearing this, he closed his voice in an instant, his face flushed with anger, and finally he could only speak.

"I have to live with you recently."

"Why?" Luo Liyan waved her hand impatiently, "Hurry up and walk as far as you want." She

finally managed to find a way to move out of the house , just to avoid them.

How could it be possible for him to occupy the magpie's nest now.

"Luo Liyan, you're still not my sister, so you can't help me?"

"Now you know I'm your sister? When did you think of me as your sister?" Luo Liyan reached out and wanted to catch him. "You want me to take the blame when I get into trouble? I tell you, there is no door!"

"I didn't get into trouble this time. It's the old guy who is stubborn and doesn't allow me to play professional games!" Luo Jingze even He crawled to the side, "My lord is not born to read, why waste time. If I go to the professional competition, I will definitely win the world championship trophy."

"Hahahaha! That's it for you. The handicapped party still wants to play a career, don't laugh at other people's big teeth." Luo Liyan put on her waist and laughed up to the sky.

"It's not like I haven't played games, a little scum who has just arrived at Shining Diamonds, and still wants to play professional games? If country Z e-sports depends on people like you to get it, we might as well just give up this game. !"

"You know shit! The young man is a shining diamond in Telecom Zone 1! Do you know what Telecom Zone 1 is?" Luo Jingze waved his hand arrogantly to the computer that was on next to him, "You are the only one who can only play with plants. Zombies scum..."

Halfway through his words, he stopped abruptly, then rushed to the computer in disbelief, and flipped through Luo Liyan's account information.

"Fuck! Fuck! Young master is really blind, you actually started playing League of Legends!"

"Why, no!" Luo Liyan grabbed the mouse and pushed him away, " What do I need to report to you when I play?"

"I finally know why I have been parked at Diamond 3 and can't get on again, it's because there are more girls like you who have nothing to do with your hands. I'm going to cheat people." Luo Jingze sneered.

"Go away!" Luo Li roared in a very depraved rage, and was too lazy to beep with him again.

Reaching out and grabbing Luo Jingze's hand, she directly carried him to her shoulder.

"Luo Liyan, I want to tell my parents that you dared to be rough with me!"

"I have successfully prevented you from running away from home." Luo Liyan reached out and pinched Luo Jing, who was constantly fluttering. Ze.

A pig-like scream resounded through the entire floor in an instant.

"Li Li?" Su Xun opened the door and looked at her in a little astonishment, "What's wrong with you? Do you need my help?"

"It's okay!" Luo Liyan smiled awkwardly, her heart as if ten thousand Only a grassy horse roared and galloped past.