Chapter 57: E-sports God, please don't tease 14

They just finished the game, where did these people come from?

Looking at the still active words, Su Xun finally put the heart in his throat back into his stomach.

Cola: Not my friends, just boring and uninteresting people, you don't have to pay attention to them.

Opened Weibo, and the words "Co god, low-end matching game, with flying" actually ranked in the top three of the hot search list.

I picked a few big V accounts and clicked in, and they were all speculating about how the kid "Five Vegetable Chicken" hooked up with him and became his apprentice.

After all, since the beginning of the new season at the beginning of this year, after God Co has stabilized the title of the strongest king, he has never played League of Legends again.

So now everyone is guessing who this little rookie with his face rolls on the keyboard is.

However, most people think that the "Five-Course Chicken" should be a child of Co's family.

Your own child?

Such a statement made Su Xun happy and raised his beautiful eyebrows.

However, in order to prevent these people from continuing to harass his little girl, he felt that it was necessary to completely isolate these troubles from Lili's world.

Cola: Do you know how to turn off adding friends?

Opposite Wucai Chicken: You know, do you want me to close it? But will this not be good?

Although Luo Liyan felt that these people were a little unusually excited, they were all here for Cola after all.

The adoration between the words is completely undisguised.

Cola: It's okay, they're all strangers to me. You also don't need to take the time to deal with them.

If you really have more time, I don't mind if you leave it all to me.

Su Xun was very bored and secretly slandered in her heart.

Across the screen, Luo Liyan could feel the ambiguous atmosphere.

What do they mean by strangers?

You only added him today, okay?

You must be a stranger to him, right?

I thought this Cola was a super warm man, but I didn't expect it to be as cold as a flower in the mountains.

Then why did he suddenly persevere to add himself?

Luo Liyan looked at Cola's complete victory record, puzzled.

But since he doesn't care about his little fans, and even has a somewhat bored attitude, there is no need for him to trouble himself.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Okay, I closed it!

After finishing everything, she was just about to ask Cola if she wanted another round, when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come, come!" Luo Liyan kicked the slippers and opened the door.

That ruffian face made her good mood disappear in an instant.

With a bang, Luo Liyan slammed the door again.

"Luo Liyan! Open the door for me!" Luo Jingze kicked the solid wood door hard.

Until the hands and feet hurt, the closed door remained unmoved.

"Luo Liyan! You're bold now, don't you, you dare to ignore this young master, do you want me to call my parents over?" Luo Jingze took a break and shouted at his throat.

"You are so old, you are so old, and you even sue your parents, shameless! No weaning!"

Luo Liyan opened the door and sneered at the little boy with a grass-green head, "Tell me, what are you doing again? What do you want to do? Tell you, do you want money!"

"Who wants money from a woman like you!" Luo Jingze rolled his eyes angrily, pushed Luo Liyan away, and walked straight into the room.