Chapter 150 Lord Traitor, Cooperation Point 37

Luo Liyan was so frightened that she closed her eyes, and fine sawdust flew past her face.

Before taking a few steps, she felt that Yuchi Che had stopped, the temperature around him had become much higher, and there was a thin sound of water flowing.

What does he want to do?

Luo Liyan was startled, and just as she was about to open her eyes, she was thrown out, and the splashing water quickly drowned her.

"Bastard... bastard... I can't... swim..." Luo Liyan fluttered and saw Yuchi Che jumped straight down and landed beside him.

She stretched out her hand subconsciously, and before she could touch Yuchi Che, he pulled her into his arms and slipped into the water leisurely.

"Are you sick, you dug the bath so deep?" Luo Liyan hung on Yuchi Che's strong body like a koala.

That arrogant tone was exchanged for his low chuckle, "If you don't dig deeper, how can you enjoy your embrace."

"What's so funny." Luo Liyan looked at his smiling face, who didn't have much progress compared to when he was a child, and pouted, "I'm still throwing myself in my arms. You're not afraid of hurting others' hearts if you admit the wrong person?"

"Acknowledgment?"

Hearing that she still refused to admit her identity, the warmth on Yuchi Che's face gradually faded.

He took Luo Liyan to the edge of the pool, and placed her on the dark steps of the warm jade, the tip of his nose constantly rubbing against the smooth face.

"Do you know how good you smell? Even after twelve years, I can't remember it wrong!"

"It's just an ordinary rouge gouache scent. If you want this scent, you can find a lot in the whole capital." Luo Liyan stared at herself with her gleaming eyes, her empty heart was fast It jumped out of his throat.

"Oh? Is that so?" Yuchi Che's mouth curved into a mocking arc, and suddenly he reached out and grabbed her collar, pulling it hard, revealing a large area of ​​​​snow-like skin.

The bright red apron was wetted by the rising water, and it was close to the small round, revealing an attractive arc.

Yuchi Che looked at the seductive beauty in front of him with a faint light, like a cheetah that was about to pounce.

"You pervert!" Luo Liyan didn't even think about it, she raised her hand and slapped him in the face, making a crisp "pop" sound.

The air around him instantly solidified, Yuchi Che looked at the little guy in his arms calmly, and stretched out his ruddy tongue to lightly lick the corner of his mouth, dangerous and charming, hopelessly sexy.

"Didn't you say the smell of rouge gouache? Then I'll clean it up for you and see if I remember it wrong, or if you're lying to me."

What... what?

Luo Liyan shrank her neck in fright.

If he really ripped off his clothes, would it still be worth it?

Although the whip marks on his body were so faint that they could hardly be seen, it was impossible for him to escape Yuchi Che's eyes, so that he would have guessed the fact that he had just returned from the past.

Approaching with ulterior motives, or in such a bizarre way, I'm afraid it will get him crazy revenge, right?

Luo Liyan squeezed the front of her shirt tightly, "Then... it's useless after washing it, this rouge gouache has long been marinated."

Yuchi Che was stunned for a while, never thinking that in order to deny her identity, she would say such a ridiculous fallacy.

"Then I'll come and see what it tastes like when it's been marinated with rouge gouache." Yuchi Che smiled angrily, bowed his head and directly pressed Luo Liyan's red lips.