Chapter 26: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 25

"What?" Luo Liyan was more than half frightened by his actions, and stared blankly at the man with a gloomy expression on his face.

"I said, you can't wait to leave me? You just lost your job, so you're so eager to find another home?" Mu Lingxi gritted her teeth and asked word by word.

As if Luo Liyan dared to say "yes", he would strangle her in the next second.

"If I don't work hard to find a job, how can I return the money to you?" Luo Liyan felt that he was simply inexplicable, " When you meet someone who is trying to pay back the money, shouldn't you, the creditor, be happy?"

"What kind of money should you pay? Don't you know..." Mu Lingxi was a little annoyed, half roared, and when she saw those clear eyes, she instantly closed her voice.

In fact, as long as she accompanies herself well, what is the cost of repairing the car?

She showed her thoughts so clearly, didn't she see it at all?

If it were another woman, I'm afraid I would have rushed to please myself, right?

Only she can be so stupid!

"Why are you half-talking? I don't know anything?" Luo Liyan pretended to be confused, blinking her watery apricot eyes, and looked at Mu Lingxi cutely.

"I've already eaten and lived with you. If I don't work hard to repay the money, I'm afraid that I will be disgusted by you and stink like shit."

And how do you describe yourself?

Mu Lingxi raised her eyebrows playfully, not only did the restlessness in her heart dissipate, but she also raised an inexplicable sense of pride.

The person he likes is really nice, completely different from the coquettish little bastards out there.

Even Xiao never thought of getting benefits from himself.

[System prompt: To gain the appreciation of the male protagonist, favorability +5, reward Golden Doudou 5. The existing favorability is 80, and the golden bean is 270. 】

"It's too much trouble to find another job." Mu Lingxi coughed lightly, her eyes drifting to the laptop computer on Luo Li's leg, "Didn't you start planning the third quarter advertisement for Mu's today? Is the plan? If it is completed, the debts you and I will be offset."

"But... I have just entered the business, what if I can't meet Mu's requirements no matter what I do?" Luo Liyan Biting his lower lip lightly was embarrassing.

Although the original owner of this body has one of the best grades in school, it is not enough to have talent for this kind of thing. Only by combining market analysis can we make advertisements that are truly suitable for a company.

This requires a fairly complete analysis and planning team to do it, and she is just one person.

If it is not done well, if Mu Lingxi dislikes LOW, maybe the goodwill accumulated through hard work will be lost overnight and return to before liberation.

So she would rather work harder, find a job outside, and collect the money little by little.

"How could it not be achieved? Why can't you think of a shortcut for your little head?" Mu Lingxi bent her index finger and tapped on Luo Liyan's smooth forehead.

"Who else would know better than me, the CEO, what kind of advertising plan Mu's needs? You can ask directly about the data you don't know."

Luo Liyan's struggling eyes flashed with joy.

It's just that she didn't have time to please Mu Lingxi, when she heard his lazy voice say with a little temptation.

"Do you want to get up early every day to squeeze the bus and subway, and then come back with a bumpy ride after a busy day?"