Chapter 80: E-sports God, please don't tease 37

In the past two years, the boss was crazy about wanting to retire, but everyone still has lingering fears.

Although Luo Liyan had already stepped into the deep pit of the League of Legends, they also planned to please her and let her help persuade the boss to return to the arena.

But this foreshadowing was not done.

Looking at the boss again, I also know that he didn't tell his goddess about his former e-sports professional player.

Scared to think about it?

After all, there is a fundamental difference between having fun and finding a boyfriend who plays every day.

So, shouldn't they have stabbed a big basket?

Several people raised their heads tremblingly and peeked at Su Xun, and found that he really had a calm face, looking like he was about to eat people, staring at them.

Boss, we knew it was wrong!

Just do it, let us go!

Several people were crying and pleading with their eyes.

But Su Xun was unmoved, instead it became more and more gloomy and cold.

The long silence made Luo Liyan feel a little overwhelmed.

"Did I ask a question that shouldn't be asked?"

"No!" The low pressure on Su Xun's body instantly subsided.

His hands fell to his sides, clenched into fists.

Su Xun knew that she had already retired, so she could make up any reason to lie to Lili, as long as she never let her have contact with LAS people in the future.

But he couldn't tell a lie to the little girl he loved.

So no matter how afraid she is, he still decides to tell the truth if she doesn't like him.

"Lili, have you heard of e-sports?"

"E-sports? Are you talking about the kind of game profession that plays professional world games?" Luo Liyan blinked and looked at Su Xun, trying to make herself look as ignorant as possible.

"Yeah." Su Xun's lips tensed into a straight line, slightly pale, "I played League of Legends professional game for a while, so they keep calling me captain."

So... you Will you hate me?

Will you hate me who used to be in front of the computer every day, playing games?

Su Xun stared at Luo Liyan, for fear of seeing a trace of disgust or disgust towards herself in her eyes.

He can't guarantee that if this is the case, he will do something crazy.

"Really?" Luo Li's smoky apricot eyes glared like copper bells for a moment, then raised her fist and smashed it gently on his chest, "When you told you today, you didn't tell me, too Not being kind."

Her attitude made everyone quietly relieved, and everyone laughed shyly.

"But isn't the LPL season about to start? Why are you staying at home so leisurely, don't you need to go to retreat for training?" Luo Liyan still asked with some puzzlement.

"I've already retired." Su Xun said it decisively without thinking.

He has never been so grateful for his early retirement as he is today, otherwise it would be impossible for him to sit here and eat and talk with Lili at the moment.

"Aren't you only 23 years old?" Luo Liyan bit her lower lip, a little puzzled, "I read on the Internet that professional e-sports players don't retire until they are 25 years old."

Ha... It's not because you don't like men sitting in front of the computer playing games every day.

As soon as Luo Liyan said these words, everyone except Su Xun laughed coldly in their hearts.

The atmosphere that was suddenly frozen into ice made Luo Liyan uneasy and reached out and grabbed the corner of Su Xun's clothes.