Chapter 13 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 12

"You can think about it yourself. If I can't get the answer I want, then you will stay here forever."

"Why? You're illegally imprisoning me!" Luo Liyan thought. Without thinking, she turned around.

Mu Lingxi looked at her teeth and claws looking like a little beast. And suddenly felt wanting to tease her.

Bending down, he places his hands on the back of the sofa and trapped Luo Liyan in between the sofa and his chest.

It means aggressiveness.

"Hit and run will also be detained. You can choose to stay with me or stay in jail for a period of time."

"I..." Luo Liyan's face was blushing.

The nice smell of Mu Lingxi's body filled the tip of her nose, causing her heart to jump like a deer.

"How about it? Have you considered it?" Mu Lingxi asked softly.

That deep and monotone voice, like the temptation from a Pandora's Box. That made people want to fall into the abyss with it regardless of the consequences.

"I only give you a chance to speak this time. You have to think thoroughly before telling me the answer."

Luo Liyan felt like she was floating in the air and her whole person was hazy.

"Okay, I'll stay with you." She answered smoothly.

Hearing the answer he wanted, a light flashed across Mu Lingxi's gloomy eyes.

He reached out and rubbed Luo Liyan's fluffy little head.

"Good girl!"

Luo Liyan, who had finally recovered her senses bitterly stared at Mu Lingxi who seemed a little triumphant in front of her.

He's really naive. What's the use of keeping herself?

Even if he places herself under his nose, as long as she wants to, disappearing out of thin air is just a matter of seconds.

Secretly slandering him in her heart, Luo Liyan saw his soft brows instantly regained coldness.

After straightening up and letting Luo Liyan go. Mu Lingxi took out his vibrating mobile phone in his pocket.

"Speak!"

"..."

"Okay, I'm heading down right now!"

Hanging up the phone, Mu Lingxi looked at the little woman lying on the sofa and waving to himself with a smile.

"Since you still have a job, you can go on ahead. I promise to stay here obediently and wait for you to come back." So, she wants to send himself away?

The corner of his mouth curved downwards in displeasure and suddenly grabbed Luo Liyan from the sofa.

"You're coming with me. Aren't you here to pull the advertising planning agency for the second half of the year? I'll give you a chance to listen to it personally."

"Hey, it's not nice of you to act like you're doing this for your own business." Luo LIyan cried wanting to revolt.

However, it didn't make any difference. She was finally dragged into the president's office on the top floor of the company.

"Mr. Mu!" The female secretary holding a few documents shouted softly. Her eyes flashed with surprise when she saw the resisting Luo Liyan.

After waiting for a long time, she didn't hear Mu Lingxi say a word. She raised her head and looked at his secretary in displeasure.

"Mu asked you to come here in daze. If you don't want to do it, hand in your resignation letter."

Luo Liyan who was still obsessed with the beauty of the female secretary. Took a glance at Mu Lingxi incredulously and couldn't help but twitch slightly...

He's been single for a long time and became so perverted?

Which woman has suffered such a venomous tongue?

Even if you are interested in his money and handsomeness. You will eventually be forced to climb out of the wall with a red apricot, right?