Chapter 93: E-sports God, please don't tease 50

She even managed to win the double kill, which made her little tail twitch up to the sky.

It wasn't until he attacked the enemy and successfully won the four kills that Su Xun stayed away from Luo Liyan's Galen, frantically chasing and killing the wine barrel that was fleeing everywhere.

The wine barrel on the opposite side struggled to support, and finally ran towards Galen, who looked the weakest.

Knowing that this was the last wave, Luo Liyan excitedly threw her ultimate move up, successfully pocketing the last one.

However, the moment the wine barrel fell, she felt the air fall into a dead silence.

The few heroes alive on the screen, except for Su Xun's men and horses who are frantically outputting crystals, all stopped in place and motionless.

"What's wrong with you?" Luo Liyan raised her head, looked at them, and found that they were also looking at him, their lips slightly parted, full of horror.

Uh... Could it be that I did something wrong again?

"It's alright." Su Xun, who had successfully blasted the crystal on the opposite side, stretched lazily, and swiped the tip of Luo Liyan's small and erect nose with a doting smile.

"They haven't tried the feeling of winning by lying down for too long, so it's a bit unacceptable."

Is there such a thing?

The baby reads less, don't try to lie to me again!

Luo Liyan shrank her head and looked at Su Xun suspiciously, but she was defeated by his sworn gaze.

Well, you are the great god, you have the final say!

{Live room}The

rest of my life is just to tease you: I'm going to let you go, but someone is not afraid of death and grabbed the five kills of the co god? I really appreciate her amazing courage.

Yusheng Weiliang: 2333... I can only imagine the members of LAS who are dumbfounded at the moment.

You are a dog in the society: tsk tsk, I still remember the funny brother who robbed the CCo god of five kills last time. In the whole game, the Co god did not give him any support, let him be caught by the opposite side.

I'm the old monster: So... this time, isn't the little sister paper just catching up with our Co god and will be abandoned?

Su Xun, who was still watching the scrolling screen at will, saw this sentence, and his deep sword eyebrows gathered together like two hills.

He clicked on the gift list and directly selected a gift worth 1314 soft sister coins and sent it out.

[Rocket] Cola: The one who grabbed the five kills was the girl I liked, so she was happy.

[Rocket] Cola: I like her the most, and I'm still pursuing her.

[Rocket] Cola: I hope she, who doesn't know anything, will fall in love with me one day.

A few gifts are like depth bombs, blowing up the live broadcast room.

Society you dog smashes: I go! I go! God Co actually spoke in the live broadcast room, and he said so many words, today is simply happier than the Chinese New Year!

Yusheng Weiliang: ah ah ah ah! ! ! My Co god actually publicly showed his love and abused the dog! Heartbroken!

Society, you dog: I didn't expect my God Co to like people with this style of painting.

I'm an old freak: even the five kills you care about the most have to stand aside, my sister must have saved the galaxy in her last life.

[Rocket] Cola: I am the one who saved the galaxy!

Su Xun's eyes flashed with deep satisfaction.

If I hadn't saved the galaxy in my last life, how could I have met such a kind and brave Lili when there was absolutely no chance of survival.

I'm an old freak: co god actually flipped my brand?

Yusheng Wei Liang: Upstairs, go buy a lottery ticket, you will definitely win!