Chapter 36: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 35

The two bought a few big bags of food in the supermarket all the way, and Luo Liyan was content like a little tail followed Mu Lingxi to the parking lot.

Opening the car door in the back seat, Mu Lingxi put the large and small bags in neatly, and before she exited, a sharp braking sound suddenly sounded.

"Hmm!"

A pungent towel covered Luo Liyan's mouth and nose, but in just a few seconds, she collapsed softly, and two big hands quickly pushed her into the carriage.

In the last few seconds of losing consciousness, she saw Mu Lingxi's calm face flashing with extreme panic and terrifying killing intent .

Luo Liyan didn't know how long she had been in a coma like this. When she woke up again, her hands and feet were tied and she was thrown into a room similar to a warehouse.

"Little Liuzi, why didn't you use your golden fingers to rescue me this time?" Luo Liyan thought of Mu Lingxi's final appearance, her heart throbbing.

He himself disappeared twice for no reason, every day like a bird in shock.

Now that she was kidnapped in front of him, she didn't dare to think about what crazy things a proud person like him would do.

[Do you think that everyone in this world will be like the male protagonist, and you will not tell it as an anecdote when you discover that you have disappeared out of thin air?】Number 666 is very speechless 【Don't forget, if you reveal your identity, the mission of this world will fail. We are only 5 minutes away from completing the mission, are you sure you really want to take such a risk? }

"Uh... well." Luo Liyan sighed resentfully, "But being tied up like this is already the bottom line. If it's too much, or it will hurt Mu Lingxi, then I would rather choose to fail the mission. ."

[Yes. 】Number 666 A rare good talk.

"I said that after sleeping for so long, I must have woken up." The

tattered iron door was violently pushed open, and Situ Yu saw Luo Liyan looking at him with a wandering gaze , apparently there was still some medicine to get rid of the drug effect.

In this way, she is like a little goblin who has fallen into the mortal world, ignorant and broken, arousing the abusive excitement in the deepest part of his heart.

He knew that the woman in front of him was the most suitable for him, and he didn't take the risk to kidnap her in vain.

Swallowing his hands, Situ Yu rubbed his hands vulgarly, trying to grab Luo Liyan, but a woman hurriedly grabbed him.

"What do you want to do? We haven't called Mu Lingxi yet. You have touched the goods now. If he doesn't pay, will you come out?" Fang Anqian scolded sharply.

Situ Yu scratched his hair in annoyance, and then threw Fang Anqian's hand away with force, "What to do, do it quickly, we can agree in advance, but I want to take her away."

"Don't worry, We are partners, how could I go back on what I promised you." Fang Anqian sneered.

It's all thanks to Luo Liyan that he will end up today.

She knows Situ Yu's little taste, so compared to tearing up tickets, letting Luo Liyan fall into the hands of a pervert like Situ Yu can make her feel truly relieved.

After dialing the phone, Fang Anqian laughed triumphantly when she heard the impatient voice on the other end of the phone.

"Mr. Mu, if you still want your fiancee, you should have a better attitude. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that if her hands are shaking, she will be missing parts."