Chapter 216-220: There is always a top student who wants to tease me

"It's you!" Jun Yexuan looked at the visitor with a deep frown.
  "Why, you didn't expect that?" Han Qianchen wiped his red cheek with the back of his hand, then slowly raised his other hand, pointing the black barrel at Jun Yexuan.
  "Where's Luo Liyan? Just give her to me obediently, and I can consider letting you go." "
  Ha." Jun Yexuan sneered, looking at him as if he were a fool, "Your identity is only Are you afraid that you are not worthy of making such a decision?"
  He was just running away on behalf of his so-called father, but he actually dared to say such words to himself.
  Do you think you can go to heaven by pointing a gun at yourself?
  I am more important to their organization than a small star.
  If he hurt himself, I'm afraid he would be punished unimaginably harshly.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  As expected, Han Qianchen's face froze, and the humiliation of being exposed made him quickly pull the safety button and take a step forward.
  "Do you believe that I can kill you with one shot now?"
  "Then you can try." Jun Yexuan spread his hands nonchalantly, "Your identity is not worthy of talking to me. Call someone who can talk to me." Come out, and hand over my cat by the way, otherwise I won't agree to anything you say."
  "Pa, pa, pa!"
  There was a crisp slap, and several men in black were protecting a middle-aged man. The man walked out of the room that had been converted into a laboratory.
  And the little hairball that made him worried lay motionless on the middle-aged man's palm.
  Jun Yexuan's breathing suddenly stopped, and his heart started beating rapidly.
  She...she couldn't have been tried on the medicine by that lunatic, right?
  My room is full of germs, most of which are fatal!

"What did you do to my cat?" Jun Yexuan looked at the middle-aged man with a cold gaze that penetrated his bones.
  "Is this your attitude when you see your father?" the middle-aged man scolded sternly.
  "Father?" Jun Yexuan snorted sarcastically, "From the moment you abandoned your wife and children, I no longer had a father." "I was doing this to contribute to humanity!" "I experimented on living
  people
  . Contribution?" Jun Yexuan growled impatiently.
  Such a meaningless dispute made his heart feel filled with murderous intent.
  "Give me my cat back, or you won't have to say anything next." "
  My good son, you don't seem to be able to understand the current situation. Do you think you are qualified to negotiate terms with me? "The man's face showed false kindness.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  As soon as he finished speaking, several dark guns were pointed at Jun Yexuan.
  "Want to kill me? Or do you want to hurt me? Are you willing to do so?" Jun Yexuan sneered and shook his head, "I want to appear in front of me. You have been investigating for a long time. In this case, if you feel forced, I will compromise. "Really?"
  "I really can't bear to part with you." The man laughed, "As expected of my good son, he has inherited my excellent genes. Look at the viruses in your room, they are perfect, as long as you are willing to join my research institute Sooner or later, this whole world will be under our control."
  "Where's sincerity?" Jun Yexuan looked at the small hair ball in the man's hand with a hint of intent.
  "How can someone who has achieved great things care about such useless trash?" the man said with disgust.
  But in the end, he was defeated by that firm and unyielding gaze.

"Give it to him." The man handed the cat to a bodyguard in black beside him.
  The other party immediately respectfully took the little meat dumpling that seemed to have been frozen to the point of stiffness and walked towards Jun Yexuan defensively.
  Three people in their team died last time and their bodies have not been found yet. He did not dare to underestimate the seemingly harmless young man in front of him.
  But when he handed the little fur ball to Jun Yexuan's hand, a stinging sensation of being bitten by an ant came from his palm.
  He didn't even have time to call out before he died.
  Jun Yexuan quickly pulled out the gun from his waist and shot Han Qianchen who was standing aside watching the show.
  The huge gun rang out, and Han Qianchen looked at the bloody wound on his chest in disbelief, and fell softly, without breathing.
  "Jun Yexuan! How dare you..." The middle-aged man roared angrily.