Chapter 179 The traitor, the cooperation point 66

But if he begged for mercy for that man directly, I'm afraid he didn't die alone, right?

After all, his family is a government mansion, and at least there must be a person number 100 or 200. If this is not kept by chickens and dogs.

Not only did he owe the Rebirth Club nearly 10,000 golden peas, but he was too sinful.

Suddenly, her eyes narrowed, and she looked at Yuchi Che with a piercing expression.

"I remember that there seems to be a law against Meng Lang's followers who openly molest women, right?"

"Well, at the market entrance of Dongchengmen, I will slap 50 people in public." Yuchi Che said gloomily.

But...

"How can 50 be enough!" Luo Liyan said bitterly, "At least hit him with 100 big boards to let him know that the Duke's Mansion is nothing!"

Yuchi Che was stunned for a while. He thought that the little guy in his arms wanted to plead for him, but he didn't expect that she would say such a thing.

For a while, the corners of his happy mouth grinned, and he smiled stupidly.

Luo Liyan couldn't bear to look directly.

However, the sound of the system prompt made her feel a little relieved.

[System prompt: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the side mission 1, finding a way to stop the male protagonist from killing innocent people indiscriminately, rewarding 200 gold peas, and now there are 625 gold peas. That's awesome! 】

Yuchi Che looked at Luo Liyan who seemed to dislike him a little, coughed lightly in embarrassment, waved his hand, and let the dark guard carry away the prince of the prince's government, and then he wrapped her hands around her and hugged her in. In his arms, he gently kissed the swirl of hair on the top of her head.

"Yan'er, I have already received the imperial edict of marriage from the emperor, do you want to choose a good time to marry as your husband?"

"Haha..." Luo Liyan sneered sarcastically, "What imperial edict, you didn't write it yourself, and then stamp it yourself."

The little emperor on the dragon chair was only five years old. He knew what to do with the marriage, and it was Yuchi Che who had the final say.

"Huh?" Yuchi Che raised his tail slightly, and the temperature around him cooled down, "You don't want to marry when you hear Yan'er say that?"

"Ah? How can it be!" Seeing that he was angry again, Luo Liyan hurriedly yelled haha, "This is a good day and auspicious day to choose well, if you ask me, how would I know!"

"That Yan'er is willing to marry me?" Yuchi Che looked at Luo Liyan with burning eyes.

The peach blossoms are falling one after another, and the sun shines on the man through the mottled tree shadows.

Luo Liyan got a handsome face, and her breathing was a little short.

The head is a little groggy.

Nodding his head, he saw Yuchi Che's face was filled with ecstasy, and then he bowed his head and kissed him forcefully.

[System prompt: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the main quest, gaining the love of the male protagonist, and being together beautifully. 200 gold peas will be rewarded, and there are 825 gold peas. 】

[The space has been upgraded to level 4, and the existing 2 square meters! 】

[Does the host want to choose to leave now? 】

leave?

Luo Liyan was a little embarrassed, she didn't seem to have such strong feelings when she said that she liked Yuchi Che enough to stay with him for the rest of her life.

But if he left, he would feel a little sad in his heart.

She was very entangled, and she thought about it for a long time, but couldn't come to a conclusion, so she could only weakly ask for help number 666.

[Liuzi, if I choose not to stay, what will you do? 】

[Well, help you find a reason to die, this is a very simple thing, life will always be a little unexpected! 】Number 666 said it was indifferent.