Chapter 127 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 14

She has no way to change Yuchi Che's life before he was eight years old, and after that, he must not be hurt like this again.

Reaching out and touching Yuchi Che's little head, Luo Liyan handed him a small jug the size of a palm after seeing that he had finished eating the buns.

"This is a medicine for internal injuries. I asked the doctor at the pharmacy to help fry it. There are 4 bowls in total. I'm going to go out and buy a new one for you at this time tomorrow night."

"Let's go together tomorrow night." Yuchi Che said firmly, pulled off the stopper of the wine jug, and emptied the medicine inside, very decisive.

"But your injury..." Luo Liyan looked worriedly at the red, swollen and pus-filled wound on his body.

Her own plan was to leave tomorrow night and send him to Master Jingneng outside the city to receive the baptism of the Buddha's light as soon as possible. Although there is not much hope to change his sinister character, it can't change his future life trajectory.

"My injury is not serious." As if trying to prove something, Yuchi Che struggled to stand up from the thatched pile, but only halfway through, he staggered and fell.

Luo Liyan hurriedly stretched out her hand to support him, "What are you trying to do? Last night, you were so ill that only your eyes could move. You want to fly today, right?"

Yuchi Che was taken aback by her stern tone, his whole body froze in place, he didn't even dare to take a breath, he could only stare at Luo Liyan nervously.

Seeing him like this, Luo Liyan couldn't help but feel a little funny.

This is really a feng shui turn. After more than ten years, Yuchi Che's eyes can make his legs tremble, but now he is like a small quail in front of him.

"Little bun, you have to be obedient! I know that your recovery ability is very strong, and I know that if you stay here for one more day, we will be in more danger. So, let's rest for another day, if this time tomorrow, you If your body is better, let's go."

"Okay!" Yu Chi nods obediently.

He also suffered such serious injuries the previous two times, but after eating some leftovers, he was able to chop wood and fetch water the next day.

Now that my sister takes care of herself so well, how can he drag her back and let her accompany him in danger.

When the water was called, Luo Liyan got wet with the cotton handkerchief and wanted to undress for Yuchi Che, but he took two steps back.

"Sister, I'll do it myself."

How disgusting the wounds on his body are, how could he not know, how could he use such a dirty appearance, but dirty his sister's eyes.

"Are you still shy?" Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows, and poked at Yuchi Che's erect little nose, "You can't completely wipe all the injuries on your body, what if you get pulled more seriously? So if you want to come with me tomorrow, you have to listen to me today, understand?"

Yuchi Che tangled his red lips into a straight line, but he didn't dare to refute Luo Liyan's words, so he could only sit there honestly and let her shave himself.

Looking at the little bird trembling in the cold wind, Luo Liyan didn't feel embarrassed at all.

Anyway, at this time, Yuchi Che was just an eight-year-old kid in his eyes.

But think about it, in the future, the great devil who can cover the sky with one hand is now walking naked in front of her, and she really wants to take a photo of him to archive.