Chapter 69: E-sports God, please don't tease 26

But in the past few years, I have helped too many people, but no one will be hurt as badly as he was back then.

And she couldn't connect that bloody person to the current Su Xun who is more handsome than a star.

"So, Little Sixth Son, I remembered this memory myself. You should give me back 10 Golden Doudou." Luo Liyan, who had packed up her complicated mood, hummed pretentiously.

[Hehe... Stop talking nonsense here. Do you think that if it wasn't for my reminder and the help of Goldfinger, you would remember this past? 】Number 666 sneered.

Luo Libacon pouted in pain.

But after confirming that the person Su Xun fell in love with was her from beginning to end, the indescribable little estrangement in her heart completely disappeared.

cola: Is the apprentice gone?

Su Xun finished the game, and after waiting for a long time, he did not wait for the expected praise, and he lowered his eyelids a little disappointed.

Opposite five-course chicken: Master! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

cola: good, what's wrong?

Opposite Wucai Chicken: How can you be so good? ? ? ?

cola: It's okay, it could be better.

Su Xun's tensed heart finally returned to her stomach, because Luo Liyan's praised face was filled with spring like water.

Although the team opposite today has a person in the strongest king rank, the gap between professional players and ordinary players is not a star. What's more, he has two pig-like teammates.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Master, you are so strong, how could you think of adding a god like me?

Luo Liyan unconsciously curled her hair with one hand, her eyebrows full of amorous feelings.

With what she knows about Su Xun now, I'm afraid that if he takes the initiative to reveal his identity, or if he confesses to himself in reality, I'm afraid that the daylily will be cold.

cola: You don't cheat.

Su Xun's brows raised slightly.

Although he often felt that the people around him were pits, being with Lili made him happier than winning any big game.

If you really want to compare this kind of happiness, it is estimated that it can only be compared at the moment when you get the s9 championship trophy.

However, in order not to let Lili lose her enthusiasm for the League of Legends, he still had to completely remove such incorrect thoughts from her mind.

cola: This is a team-based game. You are not professional players. You must adapt to your teammates as soon as possible so that you can truly cooperate well. Those who say that you are cheating are only because of their poor operation and pinning their hopes of winning on their teammates, so they will criticize others.

Su Xun paused, and after confirming that there were no loopholes in his statement, he sent it out.

At the end, I did not forget to secretly confess.

cola: Look, don't the two of us work together perfectly?

Uh... can there be such a statement?

Luo Liyan looked at Su Xun's words, her face flushed with shame.

Although her own purpose was to deceive Su Xun to reveal her identity, she was now disturbed by his serious nonsense.

But after being disliked for so many days, it was rare to hear someone praising her, and the other party was the co-god known as the world's first adc, which greatly satisfied her vanity.

If she had a small tail now, she might be able to lift it to the sky.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Momoda, the master is the best!