Chapter 138 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 25

"Climb over the wall? Sneak away?" Yuchi Che played with the memorial in his hand, as if thinking of something, the corners of his mouth lifted slightly.

My sister was also a woman who was good at overcoming walls and disturbing her boudoir!

Then... I just dreamed of my sister, because my sister knew that she had murderous intentions towards this Fuhuan County Lord, so she came to persuade herself to stop?

Such a guess made Yuchi Che abruptly stand up from his chair, and his eyes kept looking around.

"Sister, are you there? Are you looking at me all the time?" His tone was flustered and eager, completely lacking the usual leisurely grace.

Several subordinates were so frightened by his appearance that they didn't even dare to take a breath.

After a long while, Yuchi Che finally gave up such a crazy move.

Did you do something wrong?

Why did my sister ignore him?

Why did my sister have to protect the Fu'an county magistrate?

Yuchi Che fell limply back into the chair and rubbed his aching head.

There must be some connection here that I haven't been able to figure out, as long as I can figure it out...

Yuchi Che closed his eyes and slowly recalled everything that happened today.

The delicate and pretty face of the county lord Fuhuan suddenly entered his mind, and it overlapped with the appearance deep in his memory.

Yuchi Che's breathing suddenly froze, and his whole body trembled slightly with excitement.

How could I forget!

Although he had kept this past in his memory for many years in order to avoid the pain that scorched his heart, but the nose and mouth of the county magistrate of Fuhuan clearly looked so similar to his sister, he actually did not touch it. could not be recognized immediately.

"Someone!" Yuchi Che suddenly roared, "Go check it out for me! Twelve years ago in the Marquis of An Yong, did a young lady between the ages of thirteen and sixteen suddenly disappear!"

"Yes, General!" The dark guard bowed respectfully, and just wanted to retreat, but heard his master speak again.

"Not only the Marquis of Anyong, but also the relatives of several wives, concubines, and the foreign relatives of Marquis of Anyong have all checked for me!"

"Yes, General!" The dark guard was so frightened that he broke out in a cold sweat, and hurriedly retreated.

He followed the general, and in his eight years of life and death, he had never seen him so irrational.

Although I was curious who the young lady who suddenly disappeared was from the general, it was better to know less about some secrets.

Sister, do you want me not to touch your family?

That Fuhuan County Lord is related to you by blood, that's why you appeared?

If that's the only way you will come out to meet me, then don't blame me!

Yuchi Che's eyes were full of bitterness.

He has been alone for too long.

So even if it was a dream of being together, he was happy.

Taking a deep breath, Yuchi Che picked up the memorial at hand and walked to the window, handing over the messy desk to the guards to sort out.

But after looking at it for a long time, he didn't read a word.

In my mind, the past when I got along with my sister 12 years ago kept flashing.

Back in front of the desk, he spread out a piece of drawing paper and drew carefully with a pen.

But before he drew a few strokes, he frantically crumpled the paper and threw it to the ground.

Over the years, when he couldn't restrain his thoughts, he wanted to make a portrait for his sister, but their sober conversations were in the dim moonlight, and he couldn't even fully understand the appearance of his sister. record.