Chapter 32: Tsundere, the president, lightly pet 31

"Then Chief Situ, please wait." Mu Lingxi's mouth flicked a trace of ridicule, took Luo Liyan's hand, and left the banquet hall without looking back.

"President." Li Wenqian hurriedly trotted to catch up.

It's a pity that Situ Yu, who didn't get Luo Liyan, could possibly let her go.

Pulling her hand, Situ Yu raised her hand and slapped her, hitting her to the ground.

"Why, you don't even look down on this director?"

"No... No." Li Wenqian shook her head in a panic, "I'm Mr. Mu's secretary ..."

If the cooperation between Mr. Mu and Situ Yu is still pleasant relationship, I might have a good time staying by Situ Yu's side.

But now that he has a falling out, he can't stay behind without saying anything, otherwise his perverted hobby will be doubled on him.

"You, Mr. Mu, have already given you to me." Situ Yu smiled cruelly, and dragged Li Wenqian towards the elevator.

He had already reserved a room on the top floor, and now he was full of smoldering fire, so he just took the woman in front of him to vent.

"No, no! The president has broken down with you. I'm going back to find the president." Li Wenqian put both hands on the ground, trying to stop Situ Yu's movements.

But the marble floor that is so smooth that it can be used as a mirror, where will there be any resistance.

Seeing that she was about to be dragged into the elevator, she hurriedly cried to everyone for help.

But everyone didn't take offense to this kind of thing, not to mention that Situ Yu was in H City, and he could be regarded as covering the sky with one hand, and only Mu Lingxi dared to provoke him.

They have no such courage.

So Li Wenqian is doomed to be unable to escape the claws tonight.

***

[System prompt: Stimulate the male protagonist's possessiveness, favorability +10, reward 10 gold beans. The existing favorability is 90, and the Golden Doudou is 280.】

Listening to the system prompt that sounded in his head, Luo Liyan raised her head and peeked at her, her face dripping with ink.

Are you sure the system isn't crashing?

Mu Lingxi is so angry, how did the favorability level rise ?

Before Luo Liyan had time to think clearly, she was thrown onto the big soft bed.

The man swooped down like a beast, trapping her tightly in his arms, and his cold thin lips accurately kissed Luo Liyan's lips in the dark.

"Mine ...you are mine..." He tossed and turned in a low voice.

"Umbuxi screw it! (I'm not yours)" Luo Liyan resisted and tried to push Mu Lingxi away, but there was a tingling pain on her lips.

"You're not mine, who else do you want? Do you want to go outside to attract bees and butterflies?" Mu Lingxi was so angry that her head rattled, and the tip of her tongue pressed against Luo Liyan's teeth, licking inch by inch. It's like patrolling the territory.

He wants to hide her, and he will never let anyone think of her again in this life.

Can't even look at it!

Mu Lingxi thought frantically, and her actions became more and more rude .

I don't know how long this kind of aggression lasted, Luo Liyan felt that she could not even breathe smoothly, and Mu Lingxi stopped a little.

But Luo Liyan couldn't breathe a sigh of relief, but the tongue suddenly became ruthless, rolled her softness fiercely, and dragged it into her mouth.

The slender fingers lifted the hem of the clothes, and they walked little by little on the smooth skin like warm jade, like a magic wand with static electricity, causing Luo Liyan to tremble.