Chapter 12 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 11

"Don't think that by pretending to be stupid I will let you go."

"I didn't say I wouldn't pay for your car." Luo Liyan pouted and shrugged without concern, "But you snapped my card into two, how am I supposed to pay for it?

Mu Lingxi was taken aback for a moment, and snorted a few words, "You earn it yourself. I'll let you pay it in installments."

"Haha!" Luo Liyan gently chuckled, and her laughter is as crisp as the sweet chiming of a silver bell.

Under his seemingly calm façade, Mu Lingxi was in fact boiling in anger inside a long time ago.

"What, you don't want to compensate me anymore?" Mu Lingxi's voice was deep and lazy. The ending tone rose slightly, in a sexy and hopeless way.

After sneakily swallowing down her saliva, Luo Liyan stared at Lingxi's eyes and straightened out her back and puffed up her chest.

"The card you destroyed contains 2 million. I've already looked up the cost of your car repairs, even if you import the spare parts from abroad and replace the whole door, it will only cost 800,00. You squandered my 2 million, and I still have to pay you 800,000?! Why don't you just become a robber?"

Looking at the mellow soft globes trembling seductively in front of his eyes. Mu Lingxi's eyebrows tightened into a deep frown and averted his gaze to the side.

"You were driving under the influence of alcohol, and afterwards secretly ran away from my house. Besides, you did not take the initiative to return to the scene of the accident for 2 consecutive days to take responsibility. Hit-and-run is a serious criminal offense, do you think you can buy my silence with this amount of money?"

Shoot!

Luo Liyan's cherry lips were slightly agape in disbelief.

If she heard it right, was he threatening herself right now?

The dignified President Mu who owned a 100 billion of assets was haggling with her over a mere 2 million.

Sure enough, the pyramid of capitalism originates from the exploitation of the poor.

"Ding!" The crisp sound of the elevator broke the tense atmosphere between the two of them.

Luo Liyan looked at the closed gate at the end of the open-air garden and subconsciously took two steps back.

Want to run again?

Mu Lingxi squinted his eyes, and suddenly stretched out his hand to embrace Luo Liyan's willow waist and threw her onto his shoulders.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing! Put me down quickly!" Luo Liyan shrieked and struggled.

However, her little strength only gave a tickling feeling to Mu Lingxi.

He kicked the door hard and threw Luo Liyan onto the sofa.

"Come on, show me how you evaded the surveillance outside the door and disappeared from this house that day."

Luo Liyan did not expect him to be so quick to settle accounts, she shrank her neck and stopped wanting to lose her temper.

She slightly dropped her eyelids and licked her dry lips nervously.

The tip of her pink tongue went over her cherry red lips and give it a sparkling and translucent shine. Mu Lingxi's breathing stopped for a few seconds and his deep eyes became pitch black and gloomy, gleaming with an aggressive light.

He reached out to loosen the tie around his neck, trying to relieve his neck as he felt somewhat unable to breath.

[System prompt: The male god's favorability has increased. Rewarded 10 golden beans.]

[Fool, use your beauty! Add oil! Continue seducing him a few more times and your mission will be completed soon!]

When did she seduce Mu Lingxi?

Luo Liyan cautiously lifted her head and looked at the man with a flattering expression and laughed unsightly.

"What if I said I also didn't know what happened? When I woke up and opened my eyes, I found that I was already lying on my own bed. You should believe it, right?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Mu Lingxi snorted, and his mouth curved downwards in displeasure.