Chapter 151 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 38

She pried open her shell teeth, and her wet tongue swept away in that small mouth, with an unstoppable breath.

Luo Liyan resisted his aggression with her tongue, but he took advantage of the situation, wrapped the soft cloves that were as smooth as jade, dragged it into her mouth, and kept inhaling.

His breathing gradually became heavier, and his long, slender palms climbed up Luo Liyan's soft waist, landed on the small cotton ruan, and gently rubbed nie.

Luo Liyan only felt an inexplicable heat all over her body, and she trembled slightly.

It wasn't until she felt the scorching hot Ang Yang pressed against her lower abdomen, with a slight pain, that she suddenly regained her senses, lifted her foot and kicked Yuchi Che's ineffable place.

"Hmm!" Yuchi Che's aching brows folded slightly, and he looked away a little, only to see Luo Liyan looking at him resentfully with red eyes.

A burst of arrogance suddenly rose in his heart, and the big palm against Yujie was clenched into a fist, and there was a "creaky" sound between the bones.

"Why don't you admit it? Is it because I left two days late that year, so you didn't leave me without a word? Now that I finally found you, you still refuse to forgive me? Could it be twelve years ? The piercing pain in my heart, the torment of sleepless nights, is not enough punishment? How on earth are you willing to recognize me, or do you plan to never recognize me in this life?" Yuchi Che's throat was like a cuckoo Bloody screams, full of pain and hideousness.

His desperate and crazy look made Luo Liyan's heart abruptly tugged, and there was a touch of grief.

Her lips trembled slightly. She wanted to explain something, but she still didn't dare to admit that she was the sister who rescued him from the devil's lair twelve years ago.

She was afraid that Yuchi Che would lose control of his emotions and peel off her clothes and see the scars on her body.

I am even more afraid that he will not be able to accept such bizarre things and regard himself as a monster or an alien.

Her long eyelashes trembled slightly, and she lowered her eyelids, avoiding Yuchi Che's torch-like gaze.

"Why? Why?" Yuchi Che murmured in pain, suddenly with a force, his fist smashed on the jade steps.

The shattered jade not only pierced into the back of his hand, but the splattered fragments also cut across Luo Liyan's shatterable cheek, leaving a long bloodstain.

Blood red blood spilled out little by little, and then half of her face was dyed red.

Coupled with that white as warm jade complexion, it looks even more terrifying.

Yuchi Che widened his eyes in horror and stepped back.

He looked at his hands in disbelief, and his whole body trembled.

He actually hurt her with his own hands!

His hands, which were never afraid of being stained with blood, actually hurt his precious people.

Why force her?

Why can't you control your emotions?

If she doesn't tell herself the truth of the matter, if she refuses to recognize herself, it must be that she has done something that is not good enough.

Just like she left without saying goodbye!

She should have been careful to let her put down her guard and misunderstanding, but now she has hurt her face to such an extent.

You must know that all women in this world care about their looks the most, if they leave scars...

Yuchi Che was so frightened that he couldn't think about it any longer.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Yuchi Che tremblingly reached out to wipe the blood on Luo Liyan's face.