Chapter 228-230: The Beloved King of the End Times

The sky was gray and there was a strong smell of decay everywhere.
  A pair of tightly closed apricot eyes trembled slightly for a few moments, then suddenly opened with a startling fear.
  what's going on?
  Is she acting in a movie now?
  Why was the last image in his mind that he was bitten by a zombie?
  Could it be that I've seen too much Resident Evil?
  Luo Liyan blinked, then she rolled her eyes and looked at her bitten flesh and blood, exposing the bones of her thigh.
  He slowly reached out his hand and poked at his wound.
  That senseless touch all revealed the fact that he had turned into a zombie.
  "Giggle!"
  Suddenly a zombie with half of its head missing came up in front of Luo Liyan, scaring her to the point of bursting into tears.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  Her body was trembling slightly, and she felt the white eyes of the zombie look at her up and down. After confirming that they were the same kind, she slowly moved to the side.
  "Oh my God, you scared me to death!" Luo Liyan breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, and a surge of rage suddenly rose in her heart.
  "Xiao Liuzi! Xiao Liuzi! Get out of here, are you deliberately playing tricks on me? The last interface asked me to be a cat, but at least I am still a normal person during the day, so I don't bother to argue with you! You Rather, tell me, what the hell do you mean by asking me to be a zombie that everyone shouts to beat in this world!" [
  Um...you...just calm down first, isn't this more work for those who can do it? So...】Number 666 is very comforting for a guilty conscience.
  But Luo Liyan interrupted her mid-sentence.
  "So you just assigned me a task that no one else was willing to take on, right?" Luo Liyan sneered coldly, slowly trying to lie down on the ground, "Who doesn't know how to go on strike? I'll tell you If you don't change the world for me, then I will strike to the end."

[Don't be like this, it's hard for me to do this. Changing the interface requires at least 2,000 golden beans. The rules are here, so no exceptions can be made! ] Number 666 is very aggrieved.
  Luo Liyan sighed helplessly, "Well, since there are such rules, I won't embarrass you." [
  Actually, you don't need to be depressed. Although the zombies are a bit ugly, you may be lucky. Well, how about meeting someone with unique taste who is willing to keep you captive? 】No. 666 saw that her mood had stabilized, and joked again.
  "Go away! I'm not interested in zombies and perverts!" Luo Liyan said irritably.
  In this apocalyptic world, even morality has been lost, and many close relatives can wield swords against each other.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  What's more, since I am a zombie now, others will probably kill me immediately when they see me, right?
  If you fall in love with zombies, how heavy should the taste be?
  As for the conscious zombies...
  Luo Liyan raised her head and glanced at the glass of the store opposite, and paused in disgust.
  So ugly, she would rather be a happy loner.
  "Okay, stop talking nonsense. Hurry up and assign me the tasks in this world." [Okay
  , now assign SS-level tasks: the main task - let the zombies evolve advanced intelligence to achieve the racial evolution of humans. , or let humans research the antidote and save the zombies. After completion, you will be rewarded with 300 golden beans. Side mission - fulfill the obsession of the original owner of the body and live like a human being. After completing the task, you will be rewarded with 100 golden beans. 】

Luo Liyan secretly breathed a sigh of relief, looked around at the smoke-filled street, and decided to go to a nearby shopping mall to change into clothes to cover the horrific wound.
  Moving like a turtle in the direction in her memory, she walked from midday to sunset, and finally arrived at the most luxurious shopping mall in H City.
  But before she could be happy, she felt something cut through the air above her head and plummeted down.
  I go!
  Falling objects from heights can kill people!
  Luo Liyan fell to the side without thinking, trying to escape, but in the end she became the opponent's flesh cushion without any hesitation.
  She even heard the crunching sound of her bones breaking under the pressure.
  "You...save..." The other party raised her head and glanced at Luo Liyan, who was covered in blue and gray. She didn't know whether it was because she was frightened or because she was too seriously injured. He rolled his eyes and fainted on her chest. above.