Chapter 78: E-sports God, please don't tease 35

Such speculation made Su Xun's face stiffen slightly, and he almost failed to maintain that gentle smile.

However, he quickly controlled his emotions, but he felt more and more that those stinky boys were not pleasing to the eye, and wished to throw them out.

"Oh, nothing!" Luo Liyan smiled and shook her head.

There was nothing wrong with her feeling just now. In this group of people, there must be some people who hate themselves extremely.

But he was fine and didn't do anything.

Could it be that someone is jealous of their better relationship with Su Xun?

Luo Liyan rubbed her chin with her index finger and looked at Su Xun thoughtfully.

Although it is said that he looks more handsome than a tough guy, as long as he looks good, no matter whether he is a tough guy or a handsome guy, he will always be unable to escape the claws of some men who like masculine sex.

The old men like them used to eat and drink together every day.

Therefore, it is not certain that someone secretly fell in love with Su Xun.

Such speculation made Luo Liyan unable to help but utter a dirty word in her heart.

Can a woman of this age still have a good time?

Not only do you have to snatch a husband from a woman, but you also have to guard the man's brother from prying the corner?

Let's talk, Luo Liyan originally wanted to ask Xiao Liuzi out to ask, but thinking that her fingers had already been opened today, she simply put the question behind her.

Seeing that she finally stopped staring at him, Su Xun secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Just now he thought he was going to reveal his secrets, but he didn't expect it was just a false alarm.

But in such a short minute, how could Li Li's mood suddenly change so quickly?

Su Xun couldn't understand, this made his already tense heartstrings tighten a little again, and he didn't even dare to breathe.

After carefully placing the tableware and chopsticks for her, Su Xun sat down beside Luo Liyan.

"Hello, I'm Jiason."

Jiason, who had just finished everything, stretched out his hand to Luo Liyan impatiently, but before handing it to her, a pair of wooden chopsticks slammed heavily on the back of his hand. superior.

The pain made his scalp go numb.

"Boss, why are you hitting me?" Jiason looked at Su Xun with tears in his eyes, and had the illusion that his ass hit the horse's leg.

"What to stretch? Your hand is very long, isn't it? If you don't want it, I don't mind cutting it off for you." Su Xun's tone was fierce.

The strong smell of gunpowder made Luo Liyan glance at him suspiciously.

Isn't it just a hello and a handshake?

His possessiveness is too strong, isn't it?

[Fool, have you been single for too long? If a woman came to greet Su Xun so aggressively, would you not care at all? ] No. 666 can't bear it anymore, and complains that iron is not steel.

Oh too.

Luo Liyan suddenly realized, she quickly looked back, lowered her head, and stuck out her tongue embarrassingly.

"Hello, I'm Luo Liyan, Su Xun's neighbor."

"It turns out to be the boss's neighbor, so we can rest assured. With a sister like you by the boss's side, we finally don't have to worry about him boring ourselves. He died at home." Brother Dou joked with a smile.

"How is that possible?" Luo Liyan shook her head in disbelief.

Whether it's the decoration of his home or the things he buys in the supermarket, they all reveal the delicacy of his life, which is much better than himself.

"You don't know how arrogant our boss is. Not only does he usually not reply to our news, but sometimes he doesn't even bother to answer us on the phone." Jiason hurriedly wrinkled his nose and complained, as if he was afraid that Luo Liyan would not believe them.