Chapter 156 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 43

lady?

Luo Liyan and Imperial Physician Li widened their eyes in astonishment when they heard such a statement.

However, two fiery gazes fell on Yuchi Che. He still seemed to be doing nothing. He picked up Luo Liyan, who was sitting on the beautiful couch, and put it on his lap.

Although Imperial Physician Li didn't go to court, he had several connections with this living King of Hell.

He had never seen him so gentle as water, and the whole person was shaking like a sieve in shock.

"Old minister...Old minister..."

Seeing him dawdling like this, Yuchi Che's sword brows furrowed, and just as he was about to open his mouth, he saw the little head in his arms stretched out and came close to the old doctor Li.

"Don't be an old minister. He's not a minister, why are you being polite? Come and show me, what's wrong with the injury on my face?"

"No!" Seeing what she said was so rude, Doctor Li retorted without thinking.

Immediately, I felt a biting chill rise from the soles of my feet.

"How can you say my wife?" Yuchi Che raised his voice slightly, as if he wanted to eat people.

The old doctor Li's feet softened and he knelt straight to the ground.

"Damn the old minister! Damn the old minister!"

"Yuchi Che!" Luo Liyan roared angrily when she saw this, and turned around and hissed at him, "No matter how scary you are, I will be rude to you."

Yuchi Che, who was yelled at, was stunned for a moment, and his eyes softened instantly.

The last person who spoke to him like that, seems to have lost his bones, right?

However, his smoke is really cute and tight.

"Okay, it's not scary anymore." Yuchi Che's tone was full of helplessness and doting, "Doctor Li, why are you still standing there, why don't you check the wound for my wife quickly."

"Yes! Yes!" The old doctor Li hurriedly got up from the ground.

The wrinkled old hand pressed lightly on Luo Liyan's face. Seeing that there was no blood flowing out, he said, "Mrs. General's wound is not serious, and the wound is not deep."

Yuchi Che stared at his hand, a monstrous anger rose in his heart, and his arms couldn't tighten helping.

"Since it's not deep and not serious, why is there so much blood?"

"This..." The cold sweat broke out from the forehead of Old Lady Li's anxious forehead, and she secretly cried out in her heart.

Luo Liyan hurriedly opened her mouth to help him, "The physique of this person is inherently different. I have been injured since I was a child, and I have more blood in my stools than ordinary people. You think everyone is like you, with amazing resilience."

When I look at my body, I know that there are too few platelets, so the coagulation function is insufficient.

It's just that with the medical skills of this ancient man, how could he possibly answer this question?

"Oh, where did Madam know that my resilience is good?" Yuchi Che asked jokingly.

Luo Liyan was startled, and secretly screamed badly.

Pig!

You really are a pig!

This person didn't know whether he could be saved or not, but instead he put himself in.

"I...I listen..." Luo Liyan faltered and wanted to defend herself.

"Don't tell me you heard it, there are only two people in the world who know about this matter. Apart from me," Yuchi Che ruthlessly blocked what she wanted to say.

However, he didn't delve into it, just bowed his head and took a light bite on Luo Liyan's small and round earlobe, and said connivously.

"Liar liar!"

Seeing this, the old doctor Li secretly breathed a sigh of relief.