Chapter 18: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 17

"President, where are you going? If you don't leave now, it will be too late to have dinner with Director X." The female secretary hurriedly chased after Mu Lingxi's back when she hurried away.

"Push it, you can find the reason for yourself. All the arrangements for today have been pushed!" Mu Lingxi roared irritably.

He wants to find his little girl in person and never let her out of his sight again.

Not even a single second.

***

[System prompt: The male protagonist will be rewarded with 20 Jin Doudou and 35 favorability if he has a good impression. ]

[System prompt: The male protagonist will give birth to possessiveness, reward Jin Doudou 30, and the existing favorability is 65. ]

[Use teleportation, deduct 10 golden beans, now there are 55 golden beans. 】

The cold mechanical prompt sounded frantically in his head, causing Luo Liyan to sit up abruptly from the bed.

The long eyelashes were drawn on the eyelids in a spiritless manner, and her chest heaved violently, but she obviously hadn't really woken up.

[Idiot, don't hurry up and thank Uncle Ben, if it wasn't for me, how could you easily get a favorability rating of 30 all of a sudden.】Number 666 said triumphantly, his tail was about to go to the sky, 【You should give me half of your 30 golden peas. 】

"There is no door!" Luo Liyan slowly opened her eyes, looked at the familiar environment in front of her, and sighed faintly.

Sure enough, he is not afraid of a god-like opponent, but is afraid of a pig-like teammate.

He had only met Mu Lingxi twice in total, and each time he disappeared in this strange way .

Now, in his eyes, he is afraid that he is equivalent to a monster, right?

Thinking of his pressing questions in the future, Luo Liyan stroked her forehead with a headache.

"Dong dong dong!" There

was a sudden knock on the door, interrupting Luo Liyan's self-pity.

Who is it?

How can you find yourself at this kind of work point?

Luo Liyan frowned, and reluctantly got up from the bed, the sound of the door lock being twisted open made her startle.

When he raised his head, he saw a face that made him want to vomit.

"Han Xiyu, who allowed you to come to my house!" Luo Liyan's voice rose a bit sharply.

The original owner of his body had the habit of hiding spare keys in flowerpots outside the door, but he didn't expect to give his ex-boyfriend a chance to break in privately.

"Liyan, do you and I need to see things like this?" Han Xiyu took two steps forward to hold Luo Liyan's hand, but she avoided her.

"Aren't you disgusting, you were caught raped on the bed by me, and you were so embarrassed to appear in front of me, do you think that I didn't beat you to the point that you couldn't take care of yourself, that you would be bullied?" Luo Liyan squeezed her fingers and clucked. Stared at him fiercely.

"I have difficulties, you don't know!" Han Xiyu's eyes flashed with deep unwillingness.

"And I've already given you all the savings I've earned this year. Can't you understand that the only person I really love is you?"

"Ugh..." Luo Liyan couldn't help retching .

"Shut up, or I really have to spit out yesterday's meal. And I didn't take your money, the 2 million honestly stayed in your bank account, and you put it away yourself. Take it away."

"I know that now that you are close to the president of the Mu family, you don't look down on my money. Li Yan, I didn't expect you to be such a superficial woman." Han Xiyu covered it unbearably. face, said very sadly .