Chapter 191-195: There is always a top student who wants to tease me

"Don't you like that little idol idol?" Jun Yexuan glanced at her coolly and stretched out his hand to push her away.
  "Meow!" Luo Liyan screamed, turned somersault, and rolled straight off the coffee table.
  Jun Yexuan subconsciously reached out to fish her out, but was caught hard by fluttering little claws, leaving three bloody scratches.
  Oops, we got into trouble!
  Luo Liyan yelled something bad, held her head and shivered, rolled herself into a ball, and did not dare to look at Jun Yexuan.
  Jun Yexuan glanced at his wounds, then at her little face that didn't want to face reality, and most of the anger in his heart was reduced.
  Pulling her beard to force her to raise her head and look at him, Jun Yexuan glared at her with a feigned ferocity.
  "Make mistakes after mistakes. It seems you have to sell your body to pay off your debt tonight!"
  What kind of body should you sell?

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  Luo Liyan tilted her head in confusion, her ears twitching again and again, looking extremely cute.
  Jun Yexuan picked her up and went to the kitchen, cleaned the wound with soapy water, and then the two returned to the bedroom.
  Picking up a test paper and placing it in front of Luo Liyan, he tapped his fingers on the table.
  "You have finished all the multiple-choice questions above. You are not allowed to sleep until you finish."
  What?
  Are you out of your mind?
  You actually asked a cat to come and give you test papers?
  Luo Liyan grabbed the piece of paper in front of her in disgust and scratched a hole. Then she sat on it and licked her little paws, shouting triumphantly.
  Jun Yexuan chuckled, crumpled the test paper into a ball, and threw it into the trash can.
  "Do you think I only have this paper?"
  "Meow!"
  Come on, keep going!
  How many of them do you have, I'll scratch some of them to pieces for you!
  Jun Yexuan pulled out another piece of paper from the folder and threw it in front of Luo Liyan.

She was just about to scratch it, but Jun Yexuan pinched her soft little pad, "The little claws are quite capable? Don't you want it anymore?" His
  tone was sinister, like a messenger from hell, which scared Luo Li. Yan shuddered.
  tyrant!
  Luo Liyan screamed bitterly, but she resigned herself to lying on the test paper and read the questions on it honestly.
  Seeing that she was finally honest, Jun Yexuan reached out and touched her little head lovingly.
  Only then did he start his homework seriously.
  In this question, it thinks it's me, but I don't recognize it!
  No matter, the answer is the longest and largest one!
  Luo Liyan shook her head and scratched an answer at random, then licked her little paw with satisfaction, and continued to read a few questions. She was still in high spirits, and soon her eyelids were twitching desperately. Come on.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  And then... there will be no more.
  After Jun Yexuan finished all the homework, it only took half an hour, but the ball of fur at hand had already fallen asleep and snored lightly.
  I don't know what I was dreaming about, but I kicked my four short legs twice.
  He reached out to play with her little paws, but was hugged.
  The gleaming little pacifier held his fingertips and clicked gently.
  Jun Yezhuan's heart instantly softened into a complete mess.
  Is she hungry and wants some milk?
  She didn't even have all her teeth, and she was so anxious to catch up with her that she probably couldn't eat the piece of bread.
  It seems that I have a lot to do tomorrow.
  Jun Yexuan suddenly felt that his boring life seemed to be a little different due to the sudden intrusion of this little guy.
  Just like the rising sun penetrating the endless darkness, it is warm.
  It feels pretty good!