Chapter 119 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 06

"I know! Living King of Hell, the big devil, and the ghosts! But so what, I dare to come to you today, so I'm not afraid that you will play tricks on me in the future."

"I thought you could really be like the rumors from the outside world. , I don't really care about your wedding ceremony, I didn't expect it to be a no-brainer after all." Yuchichi said coldly.

The expression on his face suddenly stiffened, and his feet moved slightly, as if he had changed his standing point.

Luo Liyan frowned, watching his small movements, a faint suspicion rose in her heart.

"The wedding ceremony is a major event for a woman. How can I not care? I came out today just to ask you. I know that yesterday was my wedding ceremony, why did I attack a few families yesterday to save my face.

" What kind of thing are you, you deserve me to give you face?" Yuchi Che felt ridiculous.

She's just a woman in a boudoir, not worthy of destroying Zhouzhang to rectify her.

If she really wants to blame, it is better to blame her unsatisfactory father, knowing that it is the day of her daughter's birthday, and she has to step on her bottom line with a feverish mind.

"You..." Luo Li's breathing was a little uncomfortable.

Is your mouth so poisonous?

Getting mad can be fatal, right?

Can she apply for a protective shield to her little heart?

"Yesterday's wedding ceremony was a happy event, and it's not convenient for me as a foreigner to come to the door to congratulate. The 200 heads at the entrance of the vegetable market, plus a river of blood in the street, can be regarded as a gift for you. After all, such a big day, there are many reds. You don't have to thank me too much." After saying these words with a half- smile, Yuchi Che didn't even look at Luo Liyan, turned around, and walked away with a big stride.

"Ah, no, my head is dizzy with anger." Luo Liyan muttered to herself, rubbing her forehead.

But thinking about the river of blood and 200 human heads, she only felt that there was a gloomy wind around her.

She shivered, but she didn't dare to stay any longer, and hurriedly trotted away.

The moment she left, a black shadow hid in the tree as fast as lightning and followed secretly.

It's a pity that Luo Liyan didn't notice it at all.

It was very difficult to climb over the high wall, she shrank her head and raised her blinded window, and turned in.

After wiping off the shoe print on the frame, I poured myself a cup of herbal tea.

"Liu Zi, can you be more reliable next time, Yuchi Che has any taboos that you can't step on, you should say it sooner. Otherwise, I really won't be able to live for long!" Luo Liyan complained angrily .

[Oh, didn't I forget this yesterday! Well, don't be angry! 】Number 666 is very reassuring.

I really can't blame it. The male protagonists in the first two worlds are not as difficult to serve as this male protagonist. It has been easy for a long time, and it is normal to be neglected for a while.

"By the way, I see that Yuchi Che changed his posture uncomfortably after standing for a while today. Is he injured?" Luo Liyan asked curiously.

Like this kind of Jagged Hell King, if it is not very uncomfortable, I am afraid that it will not show discomfort in front of him.

[He has a leg problem. In those days, because the top three in the imperial examination could not be disabled, it would hinder the national sports and the holy eye, so he was not able to enter the palace examination. In a fit of rage, he abandoned literature and joined martial arts. He practiced at the border for three years, won numerous battles, and was named a general protecting the country. Two years ago, when the new emperor ascended the throne, he returned to the capital. 】

"You mean he's lame?" Luo Liyan's eyes widened in astonishment, "But you can't tell when you walk!"