Chapter 17: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 16

"President, it's time for you to go to the noon dinner." The female secretary hurriedly reminded Mu Lingxi that she had finally left the office.

Looking at the time on the watch on his wrist, and thinking of Luo Liyan who was still sleeping, Mu Lingxi had the urge to slack off for the first time.

But this is only a momentary thing.

"Got it." The

female secretary secretly glanced at the man with a cold expression, unable to tell whether he was in a good or bad mood.

"And..." She opened her mouth and hesitated, "Su Dong is making a fuss to see you, it should be because you fired his daughter in the morning."

Mu Lingxi's deep eyes were completely gone, "Notice. The accounting department liquidated all the accounts of Su Dong's daughter when she was the manager of the purchasing department, and the kickbacks that were bribed reached the amount of the lawsuit, so call the police directly."

This year, when the water is clear, there are no fish, so all companies turn a blind eye to such things as kickbacks. Close one eye.

But he has already given them the steps down, since he doesn't know how to lift them up, then don't blame him for killing them all.

"I'll inform you right away." The female secretary narrowed her pupils.

Thinking of the diamond necklace given by Su Dong in his bag, he felt like a talisman, so he wanted to throw it back to him immediately.

Mu Lingxi glanced at the back as if her butt was burned by fire and left, and let out a mocking sound.

I just let her go to the former assistant's class for a few days, and so quickly she gave birth to delusions that she shouldn't have .

It seems that the employees at the top will have to be replaced by men in the future, so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and troubles.

Thinking like this, Luo Liyan's blown-up appearance unconsciously appeared in his mind.

A cold heart instantly softened.

With a shallow smile on the corner of her mouth, Mu Lingxi gently pushed open the door, and the empty sofa slammed into his eyes without any warning.

His heart felt like a sharp knife had been stabbed, and it was so painful that it was hard to even breathe.

Why is she gone again?

She just stayed outside for a few minutes, how did she disappear?

Mu Lingxi clenched her hands tightly into fists, and her veins burst out, slowly turning white.

He walked to the desk with a shaky footstep, and with trembling hands, he called up the monitoring screen from the computer.

When she went out, the little person was still sleeping on the sofa honestly, with a sweet face, but in less than a minute, she disappeared from the surveillance like that out of thin air.

Mu Lingxi played the screen of that minute on the computer repeatedly, and the handsome face as resolute as a knife was tensed.

Could it be that, as Luo Liyan said, she didn't know how she disappeared?

But how could such a strange thing happen to her?

Mu Lingxi took out her phone, flipped through her address book irritably, and wanted to find a professional to ask.

But when he turned from the beginning to the end, he realized that he had no one to ask.

Yes, how could an atheist like him contact those professionals who were equal to liars in his eyes.

Looking at the monitor again with a complicated mood, Mu Lingxi's thin lips pursed into a straight line.

The last time she disappeared was in her house, What about this time?

Will it appear in any dangerous place?

In the water? On the road? Or the top of a tall building?

Horrible and bloody scenes were constantly sketched in my mind.

Mu Lingxi stood up abruptly and walked out in a mess.

Although he still didn't know what kind of feelings he had for Luo Liyan, he knew that he would never let her disappear from his world like this.