Chapter 176 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 63

The scenery on the outskirts of the city is extremely beautiful, as elegant and pleasant as an ink painting.

Pushing open the window, Luo Liyan leaned her upper body out of the window, spread her arms, and felt the cool breeze blowing slowly across her face.

She let out a string of laughter like a silver bell.

"Like it?" Yuchi Che hugged Luo Liyan's waist to prevent her from falling, his expression focused and gentle.

"Well, that's natural." Luo Liyan retracted her body and looked at him with a sly smile, "My dream is to travel all over the mountains and rivers in my lifetime."

If Tian Tian stayed in the mansion, wouldn't that create a lot of time for Yuchi Che to kill Zhongliang?

Yuchi Che's long eyelashes trembled slightly, as if in deep thought.

In the end, the index finger was slightly bent and lightly rubbed twice on her face.

"My wife's wishes, I should do my best to satisfy my husband,"

Luo Liyan blinked her eyes in astonishment. She didn't expect Yuchi Che to be so talkative today.

However, the carriage had already stopped at this time, and Yuchi Che didn't say anything more. He jumped out of the carriage and handed her his hand.

Luo Liyan put her hand up obediently, but just as she was about to jump off, Yuchi Che pulled her into his arms.

"Put me down, I can go by myself." Luo Liyan's little hand in resistance tugged on his shoulder twice.

"Are you sure?" Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows and motioned her to look in the direction the two were going.

The winding stone path like a ladder made Luo Liyan swallow her saliva.

It's not that she looks down on herself, but the road ahead is too difficult and dangerous, I'm afraid that if she climbs up with both hands and feet, she will have to lose half her life.

Could it be that all the senior people in the world live in this kind of place?

How did Yuchi Che, who was only 8 years old then, climb up?

Luo Liyan was simply unimaginable.

Yuchi Che didn't give her any time to think about it, and turned around and walked towards the ladder.

"Hurry up and let me down, this road is so difficult, how can you bear it?" Luo Liyan kicked her legs.

Although it was undeniable that Yuchi Che was very powerful, but his leg had a stubborn disease. If he walked alone, the old disease would relapse, not to mention that he had to carry himself such a burden.

"Yan'er is worried about me?" Yuchi Che let out a pleasant chuckle in his throat, and without waiting for her to answer, he lightly tipped his toes and jumped into the air, floating up like a fly.

Luo Liyan was so frightened by his sudden action that she let out a scream, and hurriedly wrapped her arms around Yuchi Che's neck, burying her small head in his neck.

Feeling the attitude of the person he loves wholeheartedly attached to him, Yuchi Che felt that there was nothing more beautiful than this in this world.

After a while, the two came to the temple with the most incense on the top of the mountain.

Their sudden arrival shocked everyone, and when they saw clearly that it was Yuchi Che, everyone changed their color, lowered their heads, and dispersed to the side.

"Arrived? So soon?" Luo Liyan raised her head, looked at the very solemn thousand-year-old temple, and hurriedly asked Yuchi Che to let him go.

This time, Yuchi Che was also quite cheerful, and he just leaned on her without saying anything.

She just bent down very carefully and smoothed out the creases on her body.

Under the guidance of the little monk, the two bypassed the main hall and came to the meditation room at the back.

An elderly monk looked at them with kindness.

"The benefactor is finally here."