Chapter 49 E-sports God, please don't tease 06

Woohoo, it's all what I like to eat.

Luo Liyan secretly swallowed her saliva, forcing herself to look away.

The two walked out of the supermarket one after the other, but the rain outside was heavier than when it came.

Luo Liyan looked at Su Xun's full shopping bag, but she didn't have an umbrella, so she hurriedly propped up her umbrella, and laboriously raised it on top of the two of them.

"It's raining so hard, let's go back together."

"Then...Thank you." Su Xun's heart jumped wildly because of Luo Liyan's sudden approach.

He coughed lightly to hide his emotions, he took the umbrella, and their hands touched each other without warning.

The softness and tenderness made Su Xun drop his eyelids slightly in fascination.

After exhausting all his strength, he restrained the urge to hold it.

The two were speechless all the way, until they got out of the elevator and saw him walking outside the door of the extra-large apartment next to them, Luo Liyan suddenly exclaimed.

"Are you the new neighbor who just moved in two months ago ?"

"Well. Did the sound of the decoration disturb you?" Su Xun asked nervously.

"That's not true. I happened to be in the school when you moved in." Luo Liyan scratched her head embarrassingly, "I just think we have a lot of fate."

"I think so too." Su Xunsong He sighed and smiled with a smile on his face.

After she retired, she stayed at Lili's parents' house for two months before she realized that she had bought the house and lived alone.

But at that time, the two families next to her did not intend to resell, so he had to buy a suite in this community.

After several months of grinding, he finally persuaded one of the households to give the house to himself.

So sometimes, man will conquer the sky.

isn't it?

"Then wait, I'll go get you the money." Luo Liyan blinked and smiled sweetly.

"No hurry, I'll take a shower first, and I'll come to you later." Su Xun opened the door, and without giving her a chance to say no, she ducked into the room.

what?

It doesn't take much time to get the money yourself, right?

Luo Liyan shrugged inexplicably, then opened the door and walked in.

The mess in the room made her cover her head with a headache.

After Luo Liyan finally cleaned up the house and threw a large bag of garbage into the big garbage can at the corner of the corridor, she saw Su Xun leaning lazily at the door of her house.

"How are you?"

Su Xun raised her head and saw the little girl she loved looking at her with a beautiful smile, her heart softened.

As beautiful as when I first saw it.

"Well, I stewed some cream of mushroom soup, as well as stir-fried beef, and braised pork ribs. Would you like to come and eat it together?" Su Xun's voice was deliberately lowered, hoarse, sexy and provocative.

"That's not good." Luo Liyan subconsciously refused.

But the strong aroma wafting out of the house made her tiny eyes unable to help but stare directly inside.

The greedy appearance made Su Xun's smile widen a bit.

"It's nothing too bad, I made too many dishes, and I can't finish it all by myself." After a while, he suddenly seemed to think of something, and coughed slightly embarrassedly.

"It was me who was abrupt. I, a big man, called you a little girl to my house alone, but it was a bit ill-considered."

"No! I don't think what you want..." Luo Liyan heard him say this. Said, busy shaking his head into a wavy drum.