Chapter 104: E-sports God, please don't tease 61

His lips and teeth opened slightly, he bit gently, and the tip of his tongue with watery tongue pried open Luo Liyan's teeth a little, and carefully probed Shen Ru.

Then hooked her lilac tongue and danced together.

After a long time, their breathing became rapid, and Luo Liyan could even feel the shameful heat against her.

She resisted and struggled slightly, and then Su Xun reluctantly backed out.

She stared darkly at Luo Liyan's watery red lips, Su Xun's thumb lightly stroked her pink cheeks.

"So Lili was tempted by me?" His voice was hoarse and hoarse, with an undissipated taste of affection, and it was hopelessly sexy.

"You bastard!" Luo Liyan's shy face flushed, she pushed Su Xun away, turned her head to the car window, and gasped secretly. "I love you, and wanting to have close contact with you is something I can't help myself ." Su Xun said quietly, "Don't you like Lili?" You should like it! Luo Liyan bit her lower lip, very shy. Fortunately, Su Xun did not continue to ask questions, but smiled happily and restarted the car. When the two arrived at the hotel, the LAS bus just stopped at the entrance of the hotel, and it seemed that they were about to leave . Su Xun was too lazy to toss, so he waited in the car for a while, and saw LAS' teammates come out in a hurry.

The corner of the wind's eyes swept across the car, and suddenly turned his head sharply, looking at them in disbelief.

"Boss?"

"What boss?" Jiason followed his line of sight, screamed excitedly, and rushed to the front of the car.

"Boss! Boss! Why are you here?"

"Come back to City B with you." Su Xun said lightly, "Go buy some food first, plum, jelly, beef jerky, and drinks. I'll bring Lili Let's have breakfast." In the

morning, because they were afraid of unexpected events, they walked in such a hurry that Li Li was hungry for more than half an hour.

He was really too guilty.

"Actually, I'm not hungry." Luo Liyan looked at Su Xun's slightly frowning brows, and spoke comfortably.

It's really stressful to have a future boyfriend who cares too much about him.

I am not a little white flower in the greenhouse, so eating it late doesn't have much effect.

Moreover, she has always slept until nearly noon, and she has no habit of eating breakfast at all.

"Let's go to the restaurant first, shall we? Maybe you will be hungry when you see the delicious food." Su Xun lowered his eyebrows and coaxed very gently. It's not that he doesn't know Li Li's living habits, but if he eats irregularly, it's not good for his stomach.

If Lili really doesn't want to eat it after a while, it would be good to let her drink a cup of hot milk.

"Yeah."

Facing such a considerate Su Xun, Luo Liyan had a hard time saying no, so she could only nod her head obediently.

However, this hotel cafeteria is in H City, but it is notoriously delicious.

Therefore, as soon as she entered the restaurant, Luo Liyan immediately forgot her habit of not eating breakfast, and happily enjoyed Su Xun's feeding . The two of them finished their meal greasy and crooked, and then they embarked on the way back to City B with the members of LAS.

Although everyone was very curious as to why Luo Liyan would follow her boss, but everyone was smart enough not to gossip, as if it was a matter of course.

And they were very happy about it. After all, if Luo Liyan was there, their boss's mood would definitely be sunny every day.

That way, they can also suffer less inhuman abuse.