Chapter 68: E-sports God, please don't tease 25

But when did he fall in love with him?

Logically speaking, it is impossible for such a handsome boy to have no impression of him at all?

[Hehe, idiot, you really overestimate the capacity of your sesame and mung bean-sized brain. 】Number 666 let out a long sigh.

This attitude made Luo Liyan completely confirm the guess in her heart.

It's just that before she can think of a way to quickly warm up the relationship between the two, there are still some things she needs to figure out.

"Little Liuzi, can you tell me about the past that Su Xun and I met?"

[Yes, but this is also considered to have opened the golden finger. After all, you have already forgotten all about it. 】

Stingy!

Luo Liyan secretly complained in her heart, she narrowed her eyes unwillingly and recalled it carefully, even her head hurt, and she didn't think of anything.

In the end, I can only accept my fate, "Okay, okay! You can deduct it."

[System prompt: Open the golden finger once, deduct 10 golden beans, and there are 150 golden beans. 】

"150? What the hell? Didn't I have 170 last time I came to this world? How could 170 minus 10 be only 150?" Luo Liyan frowned and cried softly.

【What do you think your pig brain is remembering? Remember 170 golden peas, how come you just came to this world and spent 10 golden peas, opened the golden finger once and forgot? 】Number 666 is extremely helpless.

However, his words made Luo Liyan's eyes light up.

Four years ago, she, her parents, and Luo Jingze went to camp on the mountain, but she got lost alone. She, who could use her golden finger to send herself home directly, saw a wounded man in the grass under the hillside. blood man.

If it weren't for a faint pulse, that look would be no different from a dead person.

But if he didn't save him, he probably wouldn't be able to support it for half an hour.

So that day, she used her only golden finger opportunity to treat the fatal internal injury of the blood man.

Moreover, she who called Tian Tian not, and who called the ground not working, could only grit her teeth and grope in the dark night with him behind her back, and walked back to the city.

In the middle, he seemed to wake up faintly several times, and she couldn't remember what the two talked about.

After paying the hospital bill for that person, in order to avoid trouble, she sneaked away.

"So... Could Su Xun be the bloody man I saved back then?" Luo Liyan swallowed in disbelief, "This is not in ancient times, the grace of saving life can still be promised with one's body! [

Otherwise, why do you think he would fall in love with you so desperately? 】

Luo Liyan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "By the way, has the original owner of this body ever experienced this in a previous life?"

【Well, experienced. But she didn't save Su Xun. 】

"Oh, I can't blame her. She doesn't have golden fingers, so how could she save Su Xun, who was injured so badly." Luo Liyan didn't take the number 666's words to heart, and waved her hand casually. .

【no! Not only was she not rescued, but after seeing it, she didn't even go to check it out. For fear of getting into trouble, she ran away. 】Number 666's tone is very depressed.

Luo Liyan was stunned for a while, then laughed coldly.

It is no wonder that the original owner of the selfish and timid body could not get rid of the control of his parents and ended up in such a tragic end.

It really answers the old saying, poor people must have something to hate.