Chapter 133 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 20

"How can there be any noise? It's estimated that the mouse knocked over the wood." Another man replied perfunctorily.

"No, I remember that it seems that Sister Lan Hui told us to lock up a little brat in this abandoned firewood house, shouldn't it..."

"You don't even look at how badly he was injured when he was thrown in. He died a long time ago. However, he did have to deal with the corpse, and he might not be thrown here for maggots."

Listening to the conversation outside, Luo Liyan and Yuchi Che's hearts suddenly rose to their throats.

Bending down, she wanted to hide behind the thatched pile, but the conversation outside the door came to her mind again.

"I think Lan Hui is very interested in the little brat. If we deal with it like this, I'm afraid we will have to investigate it in the future. Why don't we pretend that we don't know the life or death of the little brat and ask Sister Lan Hui how to deal with it." The more cautious man said.

Immediately received a strong response from another man.

Hearing the sound of their footsteps walking away, Luo Liyan let out a long sigh of relief, pulled the stopper of the wine jug and handed it to Yuchi Che's mouth.

"Drink, let's go now!"

Yuchi Che honestly held the jug and took two gulps, then let Luo Liyan put on new clothes and shoes for him, and stuffed everything into the thatched pile at will, and then the two of them jumped out with a cat on their waist. The firewood room.

Running to a remote yard with ease, Luo Liyan squatted down against the corner of the wall.

"Hurry up and step on me, and wait for me to pick you up at the top of the wall."

"I can do it myself." Yuchi Che frowned and took two steps back.

It's just that he can't protect his sister, how can he step on her body to ask for a voice.

Seeing that he was still so entangled when he was running away, Luo Liyan's face sank, and she scolded in a low voice, "Those who have made a big deal, don't care about the details! The more you delay here, the more danger we will have."

Yuchi Che took a breath and secretly spurned his own stupidity.

He stepped on Luo Liyan's shoulders and climbed to the top of the wall without saying a word. Seeing that he was sitting firmly, Luo Liyan took a few steps back, dashed forward, and climbed over the wall.

Yuchi Che looked at her so skillful wall-climbing skills, the corners of his mouth curved slightly.

It seems that my sister is usually a lively woman in the boudoir.

"Look, they're there."

Someone suddenly shouted in the distance, Luo Liyan turned around and saw a few people with lanterns running towards them, hurriedly adjusted their feet and jumped down.

I don't know if it was because I was too nervous, when I landed, there was a stinging pain under my feet.

Damn it!

Luo Liyan froze in her heart, took a deep breath, turned around and opened her hands to Yuchi Che as if nothing had happened.

"Close your eyes, jump down, don't be afraid, I will catch you."

"Yeah." Yuchi Che nodded vigorously, without hesitation, jumped into Luo Liyan's arms.

The two held hands and ran wildly in the back alley of Fireworks Willow Street.

"Don't run! M's! When Lao Tzu catches you two, your legs will be interrupted!"

Behind him were a few ruffians with torches scolding and chasing after him.

The pain in Luo Liyan's ankle became more severe, she pursed her lips tightly, and looked down at Yuchi Che, who was staggering, but she tried very hard to keep up with her.

Despair rose in my heart.

Of the two of them, one was injured and the other was too young to take a step. If this continued, they would definitely be caught by those people.