Chapter 118 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 05

The warm breeze gently swept across the sky-high plane trees, making a rustling sound.

Luo Liyan stomped her feet and kept looking her head out of the alley.

"Little Sixth Son, are you sure that Yuchi Che will take this road today? "

He had sneaked out over the wall this time. If he didn't go back before lunch, he would be in big trouble.

But if I didn't, my grandmother wouldn't let herself out.

Alas... It's really troublesome to be an ancient woman. To come up with a mansion, you only have to ask for instructions again and again, and you must have a big maid and old woman to follow.

[He will not go to the patrol camp outside the capital today, so he will definitely go home directly, and this is the only way for him to go home, and it is also the most sparsely populated place. Please wait patiently, maybe it will be today. It's a little late. 】Number 666 Appease Road.

Before she finished speaking, a black boot suddenly appeared in front of Luo Liyan's eyes. She jumped in fright and raised her head to look at the person who came.

On the handsome face of the man's splendid Jiyue, there is a gloomy cold that is not different from his appearance.

Glancing at her coolly, his thin lips pursed into a straight line, striding over in front of her.

"Wait!" Luo Liyan took a long breath and tried to stop him, "You are Yuchi Che?"

However, the other party didn't seem to hear her, and her footsteps didn't stop.

"Hey, I'm asking you something!" Luo Liyan watched him go further and further, without thinking about it, she trotted after two steps and grabbed his sleeve.

However, before she could react to what had happened, a fierce chill hit her chest and slapped her out .

"puff!"

Crimson blood spurted out from Luo Liyan's mouth.

"Liuzi, didn't you say Baoming Pills would make me feel nothing?" Her painful facial features were a little distorted.

[Uh, I mean when you face a deadly threat, you can feel no pain, but now it's just an ordinary internal injury. So you can choose to use a pain reliever pill, you only need 5 golden beans. 】

"Don't talk nonsense, hurry up and use it for me, it's going to die." Luo Liyan responded in her heart, but her face was full of disbelief and met the man's stern and cold eyes.

[System prompt: Use one pain-relieving pill , deduct 5 golden beans, now 385 golden beans. ]

[By the way, idiot, I forgot to tell you that the male protagonist is especially misogynistic, and he doesn't allow women to get a little closer to him, let alone touch him directly like you just did. Be careful wow. ] Number 666 reminded.

"Don't you know to say it earlier? People will die!" Luo Liyan wailed secretly.

Then, without waiting for Xiao Liuzi's reply, a clear and low voice rang out in the cold alley.

"You look like this now, don 't you know that you can't bear the title of the first beauty in the capital of Yanguan? The eldest daughter of the Yongan Marquis mansion - Luo Liyan!" Yuchi Che sneered and mocked.

"You...you know who I am, how dare you treat me like this?" Luo Liyan clutched her injured chest and got up from the ground with difficulty.

"I should have told you this. Don't you know who I, Yuchi Che, are? How dare you run up to me to be presumptuous?" Yuchi Che's half-smiley lip twitched upwards.

The chilling murderous aura rushed towards her face, causing the hairs on Luo Liyan's body to stand up one by one.

But she had to resist the urge to run away, pretending to be arrogant and staring at Yuchi Che.

**************************************************** **

【This world The male protagonist is a cultivated paranoid! ] [The male protagonist in this world is a cultivated paranoid! ] [The male protagonist in this world is a cultivated paranoid! 】

emmm... important things to say three times !