Chapter 67: E-sports God, please don't tease 24

As long as he is there, he will try his best not to let Li Li feel the loss of losing.

With a sneer, Su Xun shook his head as he glanced at the two little rubbish that had already nestled back at the base to hang up.

Do they think they can lose this game by hiding in the base?

Really childish!

Protecting Lili's big mouth, Su Xun relied on her coquettish position, not only successfully taking her to avoid the enemy's attack, but also assisting her to successfully take kills again and again, and successfully advance to the enemy. Under the front teeth of the base.

This made the pig girl who was still a little hesitant to choose to hang up and ended the game earlier, and her blood was bursting.

Coming straight from the wild area, the three successfully knocked down the opponent's crystal with the powerful output of the big mouth and the thick skin of the pig girl.

After the settlement was settled, Luo Liyan actually successfully won the mvp and carried the audience.

This made her keep hanging down the table in excitement, smiling like a fool at the computer.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Master, how can you be so powerful! ! ! !

Cola: Your operational awareness is very good. You played a lot in winning the game just now. I just played with you.

Seeing Luo Liyan's words, Su Xun felt as if gorgeous fireworks were blooming in his heart, but he still spared no effort to praise Luo Liyan.

Maybe it was because she already felt that Su Xun was her other half in this interface, Luo Liyan saw him say such words, her heart pounded like a deer.

Putting her fingers on the keyboard, she bit her lower lip shyly, she lost her words and deleted them again.

In the end, Cola broke her tangle.

Cola: Come watch me.

Su Xun, who added the two just now, directly invited them.

They took it decisively, and they were really brazen enough to form a group of three, and the other one was the same as Cola as the strongest king.

But the other party was surprised when he saw Cola.

【All】Brother is very handsome (Picheng Policewoman): Cola? Are you a Co god?

[All] Miss Laizao (Soullock Warden): Brother, he is just a fake with a name similar to God Co.

[All] Cola (Void Raider): It's true or false, you'll know if you try it.

Su Xun didn't want to talk nonsense with them, so he started fighting.

They were still two confident people, and after a while, the cold sweat was about to break out.

Even if they couldn't touch the mantis, the policewoman who was also the strongest king was still hanged and beaten.

The three of them retreated all the way in desperation, and finally huddled in the base to watch the mantis who met the gods and killed the gods, and the Buddha blocked and killed the Buddha, crushed the crystal.

And not only did they fail to take down the mantis' blood, they didn't even bring down a tower.

Luo Liyan swallowed her saliva while watching Cola slip to fly.

Turning the opponent who is also the strongest king into a man-machine, such a slippery operation should not be just a matter of the top two hundred strongest kings in the region, right?

Could it be that he is a professional League of Legends player?

Luo Liyan took out her mobile phone and hurriedly went to Du Niang to search for the words Cola and Co God.

An encyclopedia appeared at the top of the page, and the familiar photos on the right made her gasp in shock.

How could it be him?

Didn't he say he already has someone he likes?

Could it be that the girl he had been secretly in love with who had never been able to express his success was actually himself?