Chapter 91: E-sports God, please don't tease 48

E-sports starling: Yan Gou, get out! Sit and wait to see Cola, who stepped down from the altar, slapped her face.

——Slap

in the face?

Su Xun looked at the chat content scrolling on the screen, and stopped Hayate from wanting to mute.

It doesn't matter, let them scream now, and it's just their group of trolls who will face pain later.

After trying to output a few waves of troops, Su Xun frowned at the little Galen who was hiding under the tower and kept spinning in circles, still refusing to take a step out of the tower.

Although I have not played many games with her, I have enough understanding.

She is the one who loves to go into battle, even as a play assistant, she has a heart to grab people's heads. Now such an abnormal behavior, I am afraid that the live broadcast will cause her psychological pressure.

But if she can't even play a game, what's the use of her existence?

"Come, come out of the tower, I will take you to kill the Quartet."

Su Xun, who successfully won the tower and harvested the two heads of the bottom road alone, coaxed softly.

The undisguised indulgence and pampering made the entire live broadcast room explode, and the gift was brushed so that the game screen could not be seen.

{Live Room} The

rest of my life is just to flirt with you: damn, you idiots are enough, don't stop me from watching Co Shenxiu fly.

A well-trained barbecued pork bun on the mountain: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my girl's heart is about to burst.

You are a dog in the society: Co god brother, kneel and beg to take me to pretend to force me to fly. She can act coquettishly, act cute, and she is not handicapped.

I'm an old monster: you coquettish little bastards stay away from my God, he's mine!

E-sports starling: Oh, rubbish technology, it took so long to play a tower, and the whole process is full of heart, how can he have the mind to play games. get out! Don't waste the time of pro players.

I'm an old freak: the shab upstairs, get out!

Society, you dog smashing: the shackles upstairs, get out! +1

for the rest of my life just to flirt with you: the shaman upstairs, get out! +10086

————

"Don't do it, I'll be vulgar and grow." Luo Liyan rushed forward two steps excitedly when she heard Su Xun's words, but then she returned to the tower honestly, Waxy said.

Although she has turned off the friend function, she doesn't want to quit the game and find out that there are people on the public screen who are scolding her.

Anyway, she has no dignity to lie down and win, and her biggest wish is not to give away people's heads and to feed the other party's economy.

"Are you not confident in my operation?" Su Xun let go of the mouse, turned his body sideways, and gently covered Luo Liyan's head with his big palm.

"Ah... I have confidence in you, but I just don't have confidence in myself." Luo Liyan stuck out her tongue in anger, "You also know that when I get up, I forget everything."

"It's okay, You don't need to be so nervous, I will protect you wherever you go." Su Xun's deep voice wrapped Luo Liyan's restless heart through the earphones.

She raised her head and fixedly looked at the handsome boy, her heart jumped like a deer.

She... seems to be feeling a little bit in love.

However, such a handsome little brother, who is considerate at home, and pampering himself so domineeringly, if he is not moved, I am afraid that he has a problem.

She opened her mouth, she wanted to say something, but she couldn't say anything, but out of the corner of her eye she saw the opposite wine barrel running towards Su Xun who was parked on the bottom road.