Chapter 154 The traitor, the cooperation point 41

The big palm that was pressing Yuchi Che pressed against his soft body.

Feeling that the slender fingers covered it and pinched it, Luo Liyan's little face instantly turned red with anger.

"You..." Her rosy lips parted slightly, and just as she was about to start cursing, she saw Yuchi Che's cold eyes were dyed with a playful light.

"You are destined to be my wife in this life, shouldn't you adapt to being a husband earlier?"

"Heh..." Luo Liyan chuckled mockingly, "Marriage is a matter of parents' orders, matchmaker's words, if you want to marry me, you have to see if you can't pass my father's test, don't forget your first two what did you do?"

This was the second time that Yuchi Che had heard such words from Luo Liyan's mouth. The last time was twelve years ago, but at that time it was no big deal for their situation to be private for life.

But now that she has a family, why is she willing to wrong her.

It's not just to let the Marquis of Yong'an decide this marriage, so why bother to hate him, as long as the Marquis of Yong'an doesn't want to be beheaded by the whole family, he will let him write the marriage letter obediently.

The corner of Yuchi Che's mouth twitched upwards, unable to tell whether it was joy or ridicule.

"What are you doing here, don't go out soon, I'm going to change!" Luo Liyan shoved the embrace that hugged her tightly.

"Yeah." Yuchi Che's eyes darkened, he stood up, and pointed to a dress beside the beauty's couch, "I prepared that for you."

Although he really wanted to undress and untie her belt himself, but he didn't want her to be too disgusted, Yuchi Che still followed Luo Liyan's push and came out the door.

Seeing the door that was closed with a "bang" cut off his sight, the eyes that were supposed to be calm suddenly turned dark and deep.

His sister is finally back!

But even if it's just across such a door, it seems that he can't bear it anymore.

I want to own her!

I really want to rub her into my own blood!

Yuchi Che pressed against his beating heart and leaned against the door, his whole body exuding a mad and dark aura.

What happened then?

Why in the past 12 years, his eyes from all over the country have not found out how she left the brothel?

Is it really like what those people said, she disappeared suddenly?

Will she be the same now as she was then?

Yuchi Che's expression suddenly froze, his hands on the door frame suddenly tightened, crushing the edge of the sandalwood door.

"What are you crazy about?" Luo Liyan opened the door and saw that two pieces of the delicate pattern were missing, and her eyebrows were drawn into two hills, and she reprimanded unhappily.

Didn't... didn't disappear? !

Yuchi Che stared at Luo Liyan's tender and angry little face, a flash of ecstasy flashed in his heart, and he directly hugged her into his arms, gasping for breath.

"You're still here, you're still here!"

Although being strangled hurts abruptly, the helplessness and hesitation in Yuchi Che's tone made Luo Lili distressed.

His appearance and departure in those days seemed to not only make him feel deeply rooted in himself, but also left an indelible shadow in his heart.

With a long sigh, Luo Liyan patted Yuchi Che on the back soothingly.

"Hurry up and stay away from me, don't let you get wet with the clothes I just changed."

"I don't want to let it go." Yuchi Che said reluctantly.

But he still loosened his grip on the little guy in his arms.

He looked at her tender and sullen face with tender and delicate eyes.