Chapter 42 Fanwai 02

Since she was rescued, she found that Mu Lingxi became more and more strange.

It turned out that although he was also afraid that he would disappear, the most he wanted was to keep himself from leaving his sight, but now, he has to touch himself all the time.

Holding, holding, hugging...

Although it is a very happy thing for people who love each other to be tired and crooked together, but if you want to live like a conjoined baby for a lifetime, I am afraid that no one can stand it.

So for the sake of the harmonious future of the two, she must find a way to unravel his inner demon.

"Little Liuzi, are you still here?"

[Well, what's wrong? I will officially go to sleep tomorrow. Why can't you bear me, and come out to chat with me on purpose? 】Number 666 asked cheaply.

"Haha ... you think too much." Luo Liyan rolled her eyes angrily, "I just want you to turn a thousand-year-old jade for me into the living room and throw it in the bag in the living room, and then ask me to remove it from the living room. Mu Lingxi disappeared in front of his eyes, and then appeared in front of the bag."

[Hey, how many times have I told you, you can only open your golden finger once a day! 】Number 666 howled very unhappily.

"I only asked you to open your golden finger once! Isn't your golden finger supposed to solve a problem for me? Now doing this is to explain to Mu Lingxi completely why I disappeared." Luo Liyan was serious of fooling around.

No . 666 thought about it and felt that what she seemed to say made sense.

[Well, when are you going to start? 】

"Just now."

What else is there to consider, some things have to be said and done.

[System prompt: Open the golden finger once, deduct 10 golden beans, now 170 golden beans. 】

Mu Lingxi watched a dazzling light flash in front of her eyes, and closed her eyes subconsciously.

When he opened it, there was still Luo Liyan in his arms.

"Li Li!" He roared and stood up.

His heart seemed to be delayed by someone holding a knife, and he didn't even have the strength to breathe because of the pain.

Why did Lili suddenly disappear again, is it because she was angry that she dragged her up to keep her from sleeping?

However, he just wanted her to stay by his side all the time.

Are you wrong?

Mu Lingxi covered her face in pain, and crystal tears welled up from her fingers.

"Mu Lingxi!"

A panicked shout suddenly came from the living room outside the bedroom, and Mu Lingxi seemed to have been beaten instantly.

He rushed out staggeringly, the sun was softly falling on his beloved girl, everything seemed unreal.

"Li Li." Mu Lingxi called out in a trembling voice, her throat terribly dry.

He really wanted to step forward and hug Luo Liyan into his arms, but he was afraid that it was just his own hallucination, so he just stiffened, not even daring to blink at her.

"I'm afraid!" Luo Liyan's eyes were red, and she looked pitifully at Mu Lingxi, who was obviously almost scared out of her mind.

Lili, I'm afraid too!

I'm afraid you're just my hallucination!

I'm afraid that as soon as I walk over and hold you, you will disappear again!

But no matter how scared I am, I can't help but want to hold you in my arms.

Mu Lingxi's eyelids drooped slightly and moved towards Luo Liyan step by step.

Before he could go, he felt a petite body suddenly slam into his arms.

He hurriedly pressed her into his arms and let out a satisfied sigh.