Chapter 120 The traitor, the cooperation point 07

[Who is Yuchi Che? Although he is inconvenient and known to everyone, he will still cover up his face without revealing the slightest. 】

"Okay." Luo Liyan pouted helplessly, "Then he hates women so much, can't he be laughed at by women?"

【No! His hatred for women stemmed from the experience of being sold into a brothel at the age of 8. 】Number 666 sighed faintly, 【Actually, he is also a poor person. He was abused by those women in the brothel for two years, and he stepped into the gate of hell several times. Later, Master Jingneng, who was outside the city, went down the mountain to beg for alms, rescued him, who had died soon, and brought him back to the temple to raise him as an adult. 】

Luo Liyan suddenly fell silent.

There are so many unfair things in this world, especially in ancient times.

Anyone who encounters this kind of thing can't maintain a healthy mind.

Yuchi Che was so traumatized in his childhood that he was afraid that he would need to go back to the Moonlight Treasure Box to change his fate, so that he might let him let go of his hatred of women.

Luo Liyan sighed in despair, "Little Liuzi, do you have any props that can help me go back to the past?"

[Idiot, do you want to be lazy again? 】Number 666's tone is full of disgust.

"I can't say that. I use the function of my daily cheat in a reasonable way, and use the shortest time to complete the task as quickly as possible."

Luo Liyan will not admit that she has not thought of a way for the time being, and let Yuchi treat herself His attitude has changed, and he is even more afraid that this big devil will kill him because of what happened today, so he decided to seek the easiest way.

[Actually, the golden finger is for you to use, and once a day is not too much, but if you travel back, you can only go back and stay here for three hours, that is, three days there. In such a short period of time, what kind of deep friendship can you really cultivate with the male protagonist? 】Number 666 asked with distrust.

"Then it depends on when I went back to the past." Luo Liyan rolled her eyes and smiled as sly as a little fox.

[Don't you plan to buy him from the traffickers, and then give him some silver taels? ] "What kind of feelings can be cultivated in three days like this?" Luo Liyan snorted, "I want to go back to the first time when the male

protagonist was abused to the point of death by the perverts in the brothel."

When he was most desperate, he appeared to take him out of the sea of ​​​​misery, so that he could leave the deepest impression in his heart within three days.

[Tsk tsk tsk, I didn't expect your mind to be quite slippery right now.】Number 666 exclaimed in disbelief, but then became worried again.

[You are a weak woman, you have no chance to open your golden finger after three days there. Except for your own life-saving pills that are useful to you, you must stay for a full thirty-six hours before you can come back. That's a brothel, have you considered how you want to look? Are you not afraid of an irreversible accident? 】

Luo Liyan was stunned for a while, and then she laughed helplessly .

"Little Liuzi, don't worry about me, I will be careful when I get there. Things in this world are always rewarded. Since I haven't been able to think of a way to conquer the male protagonist here, then Going back to the past naturally requires some brainstorming and suffering."

[Okay. 】Number 666 saw that his persuasion was fruitless, so he had to obey.