Chapter 172 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 59

All the people brought by the Queen Mother heard Yuchi Che say this, their legs and feet went weak with fright, and they all knelt on the ground.

"Master General, it's a servant who neglects his duty!"

Just now, the eunuch who took the lead in clamoring for the leader of the dark guard, said very arrogantly.

Empress Dowager Liu glanced at him strangely, and then kicked him heavily.

"You dead slave!"

She never thought that just a word from Yuchi Che could make the closest cronies around her turn their backs.

She thought that she had cultivated some powers in the past two years, but she didn't expect it to be just the grass of some honey belly swords.

"General Yuchi..." Empress Dowager Liu raised her head and looked at the man with a sullen face. Without thinking, she wanted to rush over and beg him to let her go.

But he was stopped by the guards.

Yuchi Che took out a bottle from his arms, looked at the eunuch who was kneeling on the ground and said, "I have a bottle of medicine here. It is said that it can cure madness..."

"The servant will take it for the queen mother." The eunuch hurriedly got up from the ground, staggered to his knees at Yuchi Che's feet, and raised his hands.

But Yuchi Che held the bottle in his palm again, "But it's just a rumor, in case..."

The eunuch looked at Yuchi Che with some puzzlement, but under his eyes that gradually became more gloomy, he had no choice but to kowtow heavily.

"I beg the general to give me medicine! The servant can't bear the empress dowager's madness, and if there is any consequence, the servant is willing to bear it."

"Well, since you are so sincere, this general will give you the medicine. As for what you will do with this general, it is unknown."

As Yuchi Che released his palm, the small medicine bottle fell directly into the eunuch's hand.

Damn, what does he want to do?

Although it is indeed a trouble to keep the queen mother in front of her, but if he kills the queen mother in front of so many people, even a puppet will have a lot of trouble, right?

What's more, people who don't deserve to die will be deducted 50 gold peas themselves.

Luo Liyan bit her lower lip and hesitated for a while. Seeing the eunuch holding the shake, she hurried to the queen mother who wanted to escape but had nowhere to go, and gently held Yuchi Che's hand.

"If she dies here, it will be very troublesome for someone to know about her!"

"Yan'er is worried about me?" Yuchi Che's brows softened instantly, and he lowered his eyebrows and looked at the little guy in his arms.

Why is he afraid of those who have a heart?

If someone really dared to make a fuss about this matter, he just happened to clean it up.

However, Yan'er was actually worried about herself, which made him a little happy.

Suddenly I felt that the Empress Dowager Liu was not completely useless. In a short period of time, his little Yan'er would not only be jealous, but also put herself in her own shoes.

"Your reputation is so bad, do you think it's okay to be a little bit worse?" Luo Liyan frowned even more tightly.

Ghost worried about him?

A pervert like him still needs others to worry about?

In his own opinion, he wished that someone would jump out against him through this incident, so that he could find a reason to wipe out those people.

I'm afraid that time will be the baptism of blood!

"Dear, you don't have to worry, she's just mad, and the deep palace is the best place for her." Yuchi Che coaxed gently.

Then he glanced at the eunuch who was looking at him.

The eunuch was frightened for a while, and hurriedly threw the madly resisting Empress Dowager Liu to the ground, and forcefully poured the medicine in the bottle from her mouth.