Chapter 102: E-sports God, please don't tease 59

As you can guess with her toes, she will definitely come to trouble herself.

But he has already prepared a big gift for her.

Thinking of the so-called true love in his mother's heart, he even recorded a video of their love and sold it to himself at a price of 100,000.

He also let himself thank him, saying that after so many years of anger, he could finally get his revenge back.

Their love really is like the biggest joke in the world.

I don't know if my mother still has the courage to appear in front of her after seeing the very fragrant video.

Su Xun lowered her eyebrows and quietly looked at Luo Liyan, whose expression was as cunning and happy as she was playing cat and mouse, and suddenly realized that she had no way to leave her anymore.

Even if you can't see her or touch her for a day, it's a fatal torture for him.

"Lili, come back to the base with me." Su Xun said suddenly.

"Ah?" Luo Liyan was startled by him, raised her head, and looked at Su Xun, who seemed to be eager and pleading at the same time.

"I think like you said, your family is the best, and there will definitely be trouble in two days. What if I'm not there and you are bullied by them? So , you should go back to the base with me. "

But I'm just an outsider going to the LAS base, I'm afraid it's not good?" Luo Liyan bit her lower lip, looking very embarrassed.

Although she was a little bit reluctant to be separated from Su Xun, but as a girl, in the life circle of a group of rough men, would they be so embarrassed that they couldn't concentrate on training?

"How could you be an outsider?" Su Xun frowned slightly, took two steps forward, and propped up Luo Liyan between herself and the wall.

The greenish white jade index finger bent around her chin, lifted it up, slowly bent down, and put her red lips on it little by little.

"Don't you know what our relationship should be?" The

man's faint sandalwood aroma wrapped all her senses, and she could even feel the softness on Su Xun's lips.

The look of wanting to kiss continued for a long while, and Luo Liyan didn't wait for the expected kiss.

A strange feeling rose in her heart, astringent and sour, and a bit like a sigh of relief.

"I don't want it!" Luo Liyan stretched out her hand and pushed Su Xun away, "It's definitely not a good thing to drop a pie in the sky, maybe there is a big bad wolf waiting for me."

"Big bad wolf?" Su Xun Raising his eyebrows, he chuckled softly, "Isn't the wolf pretty good? I only have one partner for the rest of my life !"

He straightened up, his big palm covered Luo Liyan's fluffy little head, and gently Kneaded.

"Are you still afraid that I will bully you? How can I be willing!"

With a low and hoarse voice, Su's was about to melt Luo Liyan.

She swallowed her saliva, lowered her eyelids to avoid Su Xun's affectionate gaze, "That's what you said, then if you bully me, the boat of friendship will be overturned."

What kind of boat of friendship?

There is clearly a huge ship of love between them, and there is never a possibility that the ship will capsize.

Even if we die, we can only be together!

Su Xun's deep eyes flashed with unintelligible light, but did not refute Luo Liyan's statement.

Instead, he looked at her tenderly and said thoughtfully, "Do you want me to help you pack your luggage?"