Chapter 146 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 33

"Come on, prepare a court dress for this Hou! I'm going to file a lawsuit!" Hou Yongan roared furiously.

"Don't go!" The old lady, who was helped and arrived, endured the pain on her body, "Close the door of the mansion for me, and you follow me back to the house."

"Mother, your granddaughter has been robbed now, waiting for a minute is a danger." Marquis Yongan looked at his old mother in disbelief.

"I said go back to the house with me!" Mrs. Luo stomped her feet angrily, and then coughed violently.

"Big brother, my mother is very old and she was seriously injured. How can you disobey her like this." The second master hurriedly supported Mrs. Luo with a disapproving expression.

Pooh!

It's not your daughter, of course you don't care!

Hou Yongan glared at him angrily, but he kept his voice honest, and a group of people obediently followed Mrs. Luo back to the main courtyard.

"Do you want to save Yan'er?" Mrs. Luo sat lazily on the soft couch and looked weakly at a couple with unclear heads in the big room.

"Of course, Yan'er is my daughter. You can't be spoiled by that lunatic Yuchi Che. Otherwise, we will have no face in the Yongan Houfu." Yongan said sullenly.

"Impossible!" Mrs. Luo coughed twice angrily, raised her hand to stop the second and third masters who wanted to step forward to help her, and continued, "Looking at the whole world, how many people want to take their daughters away? Sent to his Yuchi Che's mansion, and now he took the initiative to take Yan Yan away, what better way to keep peace forever than marriage?"

"However, he kidnapped Yan'er like this. What if he didn't give him his name?" Mrs. Luo cried again sadly when she heard the old lady say such words.

"Yan'er is the eldest daughter of my Marquis of Yong'an. He can be arrogant, but it is impossible not to give his name. He will sue the imperial court later. He only needs to ask the empress dowager and the emperor to decree marriage. I am the Marquis of Yong'an. For generations of loyalty and goodness, marrying Yan'er to such a noble official is also the best way for the royal family to win over. As long as there is something that can restrain him, Chi Che, the imperial power can be stable, and the emperor and the empress dowager are also happy to facilitate this. ."

"But..." The Marquis of Yongan couldn't see Yuchi Che from the bottom of his heart, so even though he knew that what his mother said was very serious, he still wanted to fight for the last time.

Their Yongan Houfu has been loyal and good for generations. If Yan'er is married to Yuchi Che's courtier, how will this stain be washed away?

"But what? Yuchi Che came to the door today to forcibly kidnapped Yan'er. So many people have seen it. In less than a day, the entire capital will know about it. The reputation is bad, and it is someone Yuchi Che likes. Do you think that time will come? Who else would dare to marry her?"

Seeing that her eldest son was so stubborn, the old lady almost fainted, but she held on to her breath and tried her best to tell him.

"It's a big deal, let Yan'er stay in the Hou Mansion for the rest of his life." Hou Yong'an was still unwilling to compromise.

Hearing the words of the old lady and her husband, Mrs. Luo suddenly slammed into Yong An Hou's legs and hugged him.

"Master Hou, you can't! If Yan'er doesn't get married, we will ruin her life!"

Yong An Hou frowned and looked at his old mother, who was not giving up an inch, and his wife, who was crying like a rain of tears. He felt a splitting headache, and finally he could only sigh helplessly.

"That's it, that's it, prepare the court clothes for me, and I'll go and ask for the marriage!"