Chapter 19: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 18

Bean-sized tears rolled down the gaps between the fingers.

Luo Liyan pouted in disgust.

Tsk tsk tsk, his acting skills are so awesome, why doesn't he become an actor.

"Well, now you've found out. I'm really sorry, it shattered your beautiful fantasy, so you can roll off smoothly now?"

Han Xiyu raised his head Incredulously, looking at the disgust he had for himself. Luo Liyan, who was covering up, suddenly turned extremely ferocious.

"I know you said this on purpose. You just want to get revenge on me for betraying you, right? You definitely won 't do anything with him. "

After speaking, he slammed towards Luo Liyan.

I go!

Luo Liyan's hair froze instantly, and without thinking, she raised her foot and kicked him out.

"Mmd, you scumbag, you dare to touch me, do you want me to beat you to the point of being inhumane?"

She squeezed her fingers with a "giggle", and her gloomy face fell on Han Xiyu not far away Walking, it is like a demon crawling out of hell, making people feel a biting coolness from their bones .

"You... what do you want to do?" Han Xiyu's face turned pale in pain, and fine beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

But Luo Liyan like this made him have to grit his teeth and endure the pain on his body, trying to move back.

It was not until his back touched the wall behind him that he grabbed a high-heeled shoe from his hand in a panic, and pointed at Luo Liyan defensively.

"Who the hell are you?"

Luo Liyan frowned slightly, and her heart skipped two beats.

Did she show up so soon?

Not so much, right?

She didn't say anything nonsense, how could she be found out?

[Fool, the original owner of your body is a girl who is too weak to be weak . You have become so violent all of a sudden, can you not reveal your secrets? ] No. 666 sneered unceremoniously.

[According to the rules of the Rebirth Club, if your identity as a traveler is discovered and covered with a real hammer, your mission in this world will be declared a failure and the parasite will die. 】

What else do you say?

It's a shame that she didn't foolishly tell Mu Lingxi her true origin, otherwise she really didn't know how she died.

Luo Liyan let out a sigh of relief.

But looking at Han Xiyu, there was a bit of bloodthirsty killing intent in his eyes.

If this scum in front of you really discovers your identity, do you want to silence him?

Anyway, hide the corpse until after 12 o'clock, you can use the golden finger to destroy the corpse.

"Who do you think I am?" Luo Liyan's apricot eyes narrowed slightly, and while Han Xiyu was not paying attention, he stepped on his hand holding the high-heeled shoe to the ground.

After turning hard, he heard a scream like a pig.

"You are definitely not Yan Yan, my Yan Yan will not treat me like this." Han Xiyu twisted into a ball like an earthworm.

"Haha..." Luo Li smirked in anger.

Fortunately, she was startled just now , thinking that she had revealed her secrets, but she didn't expect that this scumbag was just fascinated by her feelings for the original owner of her body.

Thinking of this, the strength under her feet became more ruthless unconsciously.

"You're worthy of mentioning your relationship with me. When you betrayed the relationship between two people, you were just a passerby to me."

But Han Xiyu, who was already in extreme pain, could only call out Luo Liyan's words. Holding hands, weeping and begging for mercy.

"what are you doing!"