Chapter 147 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 34

The galloping handsome horse galloped through the streets of the capital, causing a panicked riot. Luo Liyan was held tightly in Yuchi Che's arms, she twisted her body with some difficulty breathing, but in exchange for a more forceful Imprisoned.

"Don't move." Yuchi Che said calmly, looking sharply at the little fluffy head in his arms.

"Suffocated." Luo Liyan reached out and scratched his waist unconvinced, but he remained motionless, "If you don't let me go, I'll rub all your snot on your clothes."

"You can try." The corner of Yuchi Che's mouth twitched upwards, and before Luo Liyan grabbed the placket on his chest, he suddenly released her restraint.

Luo Liyan, who had never ridden a horse before, was suddenly thrown out and let out a shrill scream, but before she fell to the ground, a long whip wrapped around her waist and pulled her again. into a warm embrace.

"You're honest?" Yuchi Che's tone had a bit of a smile. It was supposed to be sexy and charming, but because of the evil deed just now, in Luo Liyan's ears, it sounded like the bells of the soul in hell .

She was so frightened that tears almost burst out, curled up in Yuchi Che's arms and shivered.

Seeing that she was finally honest, Yuchi Che relied on her appearance wholeheartedly, her eyebrows drooped slightly, and she slowed down when she was in a good mood.

Reaching out his hand and caressing the back of her head, he felt that his heart was actually the so-called satisfaction he had before.

Than has the supreme power, but also makes him happy.

Even if there are too many questions that can't be explained, his intuition tells him that the little guy in his arms is his sister.

As for why, after twelve years, her appearance has never changed, and how she became the eldest daughter of the Marquis of Yong'an, she can only wait until she returns to her own mansion, and then slowly and carefully ask.

However, compared to Yuchi Che's good mood, Luo Liyan's heart at the moment was like ten thousand mud horses whizzing past.

"Little Sixth Son, I want to return it, this snake spirit disease, please take him away quickly."

[Don't tell me, isn't it pretty good now? Twelve years later, no matter how bizarre it is, the male protagonist still recognizes you at first sight. How affectionate, how can you say that you don't want it ? Wouldn't your conscience be hurt by such a malicious abandonment? ] No. 666 Language-hearted persuasion.

But the undisguised smile in that tone revealed the mentality of watching a good show.

Luo Liyan couldn't breathe easily.

"Thank you, not only will my conscience not hurt, but I will light firecrackers to send him off! He only recognizes me now, but so what? He helped me offend the Yongan Marquis as soon as he came. , If you still treat me like this now, if you wait two more days, I'm afraid that my life will be finished by him."

[An La, people are just trying to scare you, you must know that those who are favored are not afraid. 】

"Is it just scaring?" Luo Liyan sneered in her heart, "Sudden cardiac arrest can also kill people, I don't care, I just want to return it."

[Alas...] Number 666 sighed helplessly [You just give up, people have been treated like this by you, if you say no to quit now, this world will be even more lifeless than before, and the Rebirth Club will bear the burden Can't afford this responsibility. 】

Emmm...

Listening to Xiao Liuzi's words, Luo Liyan paused, and knew that this mission was impossible to give up.

That...