Chapter 37: The Tsundere President Lightly Pamper 36

"..."

"Hehe, it doesn't matter who I am, what matters is how much Mr. Mu is willing to spend to buy back your little cutie from me."

"..."

"How much do I want? 5 One hundred million in cash, no second price, no new notes, no consecutive numbers."

".. ."

"Okay, 48 hours." Fang Anqian's smile suddenly stiffened, she pinched Luo Li Yan's face handed the phone to her ear, "Come on, talk to your gold lord, and let him feel at ease."

Resisting the pain, Luo Liyan hissed her teeth and heard the other end of the phone. A familiar voice came.

"Li Li, don't be afraid, don't provoke them, no matter what happens, I will definitely save you."

Although he knew that he was protected by golden fingers, nothing would happen, but thinking of Mu Ling at this time Xi must have been so anxious that she was about to lose her mind, but she still managed to hold back her emotions to comfort herself.

This moved her voice a little choked up, "I believe in you, don't be in a hurry, I'm fine."

"Dear, close your eyes and rest for a while, I'll pick it up right away."

Opened her mouth, Luo Liyan still thought After saying something, Fang Anqian pulled the phone back.

"How is it, Mr. Mu, don't worry now? Hurry up and collect money, don't call the police, don't play tricks, I'll inform you about the location."

Hanging up the phone and putting the voice changer back in her pocket, Fang Anqian smiled He kicked Luo Liyan with a sneer.

"Hey, that's enough, she's mine." Situ Yu hurriedly came up and pushed her aside, "If you dare to touch my people again, don 't blame me for turning your back on you."

"Oh, we Now it's a grasshopper on a rope, you turned against me for a meat ticket?"

"She is not only a meat ticket, but also my heart." Situ Yu said bitterly.

He loves to carve his own blue and purple body on the body that is as white as warm jade. Just this kick will definitely leave traces, not only destroying the beauty, but also giving him a kind of anger that his own things have been stained .

"Okay, yours, I won't argue with you." Fang Anqian replied impatiently, and then looked at Luo Liyan gloatingly, "She has now used her final use, and now I will give it to you."

Situ Yu listened to When she said this, her eyes flashed a wretched light instantly, and she was hurriedly driven out, and she was not worried about locking the warehouse door.

"Hey, it's only been a few days, but you still haven't fallen into Lao Tzu's hands." Situ Yuyin smiled sadly and walked towards Luo Liyan, who was curled up on the ground.

"Little Liuzi, I want to turn on the golden finger." Luo Liyan shouted anxiously in her heart as she looked at the figure that was getting closer and closer.

[ok, what do you want? 】

"Before Mu Lingxi came to save me, isolate this room so that not only the sound can't get out, but other people can't come in, causing the man in front of him to hallucinate and see a particularly scary ghost." Luo Liyan thought bitterly.

How long she had been trapped and trapped by them, she wanted the former Chief Situ to be tortured for how long.

[You are obviously two things, right? ] No. 666 asked uncertainly [According to the rules, you can only use the golden finger once a day. 】

"Obviously it's one thing. If you insist on doing it like this, then you should just turn me into Mu Lingxi's face now." Luo Liyan broke the jar and played helplessly.