Chapter 59: The God of E-sports, please don't tease 16

It was only today that I met my new neighbor for the first time, and I actually showed the characteristics of such a strange girl.

"A thief?" Su Xunwei asked slightly upturned.

If you listen carefully, it is not difficult to find the taste of ridicule.

After all, he had followed Luo Liyan secretly for so many years, even just by listening to the voice, he could know that the man on her shoulder was her younger brother.

However, with the attitude of Lili's family towards her, she doesn't need to be too polite to those people.

"Go away! Where are you a wild man? This young master is not a thief!" Luo Jingze kicked his legs hard, "Luo Liyan, I want to tell my parents that you are living with another man!"

"You Stop talking nonsense here, this is my new neighbor!" Luo Liyan's shy face flushed, and she reached out and pinched his thigh again.

"Ah! Are you trying to kill someone to silence your mouth?" Luo Jingze let out a shrill scream.

Luo Liyan helplessly twitched the corners of her mouth at Su Xun, "I'm sorry, the bear children at home are too noisy."

"I understand." Su Xun stared at her with a gentle smile.

The deep and resolute eyes are like bathing in the spring breeze, glowing with pain that can drown people.

Luo Liyan's heart pounded like a deer.

Suddenly, the crisp ringtone of the mobile phone interrupted the small pink bubbles between the two.

Blinking her eyes, she hurriedly lowered her head and avoided Su Xun's gaze.

The name displayed on the screen made the curved willow leaf eyebrows wrinkle into two earthworms.

After hesitating for a few seconds, she took a deep breath before picking up the phone.

"Hey..."

"Did your brother run to find you?" The woman's voice came arrogantly through the electricity.

"Yeah." Luo Liyan snorted softly, her attitude cold and indifferent.

"Take good care of Ozawa first, and let him come back when your dad calms down." The woman arranged it as she should, and then paused, her attitude a little impatient, "And how did you talk to me?"

That's how you talk!

Luo Liyan pouted and secretly said in her heart, "Luo Jingze can't stay with me, I'll let him go back now."

"Mom! Mom! Help me! Luo Liyan is bullying me again! When Luo Jingze heard that it was his mother's call, he immediately wailed.

"You unfilial daughter, what are you bullying your brother for!" The woman's voice suddenly sharpened, "How could I give birth to such a worry-free loser like you? If your brother is injured in any way, I will definitely hit him. Break your leg!"

"Heh..." Luo Liyan sneered, a deep contempt arose in her heart.

The original owner of the body was really stupid in the last life. Faced with such relatives every day, he stupidly obeyed their arrangements and ruined his life.

"Are you sure you want to break my leg? Don't forget that your precious son is in my hands now." The

woman fell silent when she heard this.

She knew that if she was really in a hurry, this unfilial daughter would not show mercy to her brother at all.

"You sent your brother back now, do you want your dad to beat him to death?" The woman's attitude finally softened a little.

"Don't worry, he was reluctant to cut off the only seedling of the Luo family." Luo Liyan didn't eat women at all.

Between themselves and them, there is no warmth left to play.

"Also, Luo Jingze's head needs to be beaten hard to wake up now."

"You unfilial daughter, Ozawa is your own younger brother!" The woman's warm mask didn't even hang on for a minute, then Broken.