Chapter 125 The treacherous minister, cooperation point 12

Resisting the urge to look up at the sky and smile, Luo Liyan let go of the burden on her back.

"I bought you a new set of clothes. When your injury is healed, we will change it on the day we leave. But the underwear can be changed after the medicine is finished. After all, the wound is always sticking."

Yuchi Che quietly watched her place the items in front of him, and suddenly asked, "How can you have the money to buy so many things?"

It has been several months since he was sold here. A woman, even if she is talented, is only a few dozen taels of silver.

And the oiran in the Chu Pavilions on this street does not earn more than 50 taels of silver.

But the eldest sister in front of her, the Luo skirt on her body probably cost a dozen taels of silver. How could the traffickers leave such fine clothes on her body, and only the top brand in the brothel can wear such fine clothes.

Not to mention that she even had silver taels on her to buy other things.

Luo Liyan was shocked by his question, the hairs all over her body stood up, and her long eyelashes trembled slightly, covering the panic in her eyes.

In fact, before she came, she had thought about changing into a maid's clothes, but in the mansion, it was not easy to steal a maid's dress.

So in order not to cause trouble, she had to come here wearing her own clothes.

She was still holding on to luck, and felt that Yuchi Che was only an eight-year-old child, and with half of his foot still in the gate of hell, he shouldn't be so sensitive.

Who knows that this wise man is close to a demon, and he has been so inhuman since he was a child.

However, fortunately, this demon is one foot tall, and the Tao is one foot tall.

The corners of Luo Liyan's mouth lifted slightly, and she reached out and poked Yuchi Che's only intact forehead.

"You little bun, it's not good for me to have money."

"No...no." Yuchi Che said numbly.

The two small hands tightly held the thatched grass.

He was afraid that the big sister in front of him would be a new method for those perverted women to tease him.

But I was afraid that the dark guess in my heart would make this big sister who was the only one who had warmed me angry and disappointed.

What if she abandons herself and doesn't want herself?

Yuchi Che's heart was suddenly tightened, and he didn't even dare to take a breath.

At this moment, he hated himself so much why he asked such a question.

Even if the big sister in front of her is really one of those perverted women who pretended to play tricks on her, so what?

As long as he can feel the warmth of being cared for more, even if he were to die in the next moment, would he be happy?

But now that she has dismantled everything, whether it is or not, she will leave herself behind, right?

Yuchi Che, ah Yuchi Che, you are really a lonely star, your parents hate you, it's fine if you don't want you.

Finally someone who is willing to be nice to you came, but you pushed her away as soon as you opened your mouth.

"Hey, why are you still crying?" Luo Liyan looked at Yuchi Che's eyes flashing with sparkling tears, reached out and wiped them off for him, and let out a faint sigh.

"I think you were abducted here because you were too naughty, right? I was just curious about where this brothel is, and it will make men all over the world linger here. Being tied in forcibly, there is simply no kingly law."

Luo Liyan said, her voice couldn't help getting louder by two points, she thumped the ground heavily, and then quickly covered her mouth, her apricot eyes glazed round like water.