Chapter 132 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 19

"I won't marry someone else!" Yuchi Che looked at Luo Liyan with a burning gaze, and said word by word, "I want to marry my elder sister! I will only marry my elder sister in my life!"

[System prompt: Congratulations to the host for getting the promise of marrying the male protagonist and rewarding 20 gold peas. There are 395 gold peas. 】

Yuchi Che's words and the system's prompts made Luo Liyan a little dumbfounded.

He is only an eight-year-old little bun, and he wants to marry himself?

This is a bit too premature, isn't it?

"When you grow up, I'll be an old girl." Luo Liyan touched her nose embarrassingly, not daring to look directly at Yuchi Che in her arms.

If possible, she even wanted to shoot him directly out of the sky.

Although he is destined to marry him in this life, but now he has not grown all his hair, he dares to think about such a problem.

[Hey, idiot, you are enough, maybe people just rely on you as a nurse? Are you thinking about it yourself? 】Number 666 really can't stand it anymore, and sneered aloud.

"Nanny? I'm going! Where do I look like a nanny?" Luo Liyan replied in her heart, she couldn't help but looked down at herself, which was obviously a little stunted in this world, full of hatred. Teeth are about to shatter.

When you return to your original world, you must take good supplements.

"Sister won't grow old, she will always be the most beautiful in my eyes." Yuchi Che's attitude was serious enough to make Luo Liyan feel a little embarrassed.

But before she could say anything, Yuchi Che's eyes were solemn, "Or is it that my sister doesn't want to marry me at all?"

If she really wants to abandon herself as soon as she leaves here, then it's better to let them all trapped here.

But my sister is so beautiful, she will definitely be forced by the maid to pick up the guests.

Yuchi Che's small fingers fascinated across Luo Liyan's fair and tender face, and the corner of his mouth raised a strange arc.

The half-smile, not the smile, made Luo Liyan as if being stared at by an evil spirit.

"How come, you look so cute, I must have earned it." Holding back the trembling, Luo Liyan smiled and kissed his soft little cheek.

"Then it's settled. When I grow up, I will marry my sister immediately." Yuchi Che's eyes flashed with unintelligible light, and his tender face softened a little.

In fact, how could he not see that his sister was coaxing him, but whether she wanted it or not, he would only listen to her promise.

So she has already promised herself, so she can no longer go back on it.

Otherwise, he can only destroy her legs, so that she can no longer be separated from him.

Luo Liyan smirked twice, raised her head to look out the window, and found that the moon was about to fall silently without knowing it.

"Come on, drink the last pill first, we're leaving." Luo Liyan helped Yuchi Che up in her arms, and just about to get up, she knelt down with numb legs.

"elder sister!"

Yuchi Che let out a small exclamation, and reached out to help him, but he was taken and fell down.

Looking at Luo Liyan's wrinkled face, Yuchi Che's heart flashed with unwillingness.

I am so weak that I don't even have the ability to protect my sister in such a simple way. It's no wonder that my sister doesn't want to marry me at all.

Yuchi Che snorted coldly in the bottom of his heart, mocking himself.

"what sound?"

Suddenly there was a questioning question from outside the door.