Chapter 181 Extra Story 01

Night, as black as thick ink.

I can't see my fingers.

When Yu Chiche heard that there was no more sound in the alley, he crawled out of the water tank.

It was wet from the waist down, leaving a puddle of water on the ground.

He carefully opened the skirt of his chest, and after making sure that everything his sister gave him was safe, he bit his lips, resisted the urge to chase back to the brother, and ran towards the city gate.

The wound, which was already half healed, was soaked in water and turned over again, rubbing against the drenched cloth, and pouring in the cool night breeze, every time he took a step, it was as if the flesh had been torn apart.

But Yu Chiche's small face was abnormally pale, but his footsteps did not hesitate at all.

The alley was 4 or 5 blocks away from the nearest city gate, and it took him only half a quarter of an hour to get there.

The soldiers guarding the city dozed off with their spears in their arms. Yu Chiche wanted to go up and wake them up to let him go out of the city, but stopped in his tracks.

I am still young and in a state of embarrassment, even if I change into luxurious clothes, I don't look like a child of a rich family.

It is even more impossible to use money to bribe them.

I'm afraid they will think that they have stolen money from some rich family and run away temporarily.

But the longer my sister stays in the brotherl, the more dangerous she will be.

Yu Chiche stood helplessly in the wind, his small hands tightly clenched into fists.

He hated his own weakness and the injustice of his world.

All the peace and prosperity are nothing but lies of those in power who deceive themselves and others.

If it weren't for their stupidity and incompetence, how could there be such an act of forcibly robbing women in this world?

Yu Chiche looked up at the night sky without a gleam of light, and suddenly laughed.

Before the sun rises, it is always the darkest hour of the day.

He will definitely take revenge on them for everything he has suffered now!

Strong hated supported him, and he looked at the gate of the city without moving.

The light of the beginning of the day gradually enveloped the earth, and the guards who guarded the city gave a blow and slowly opened the city gate.

A black shadow passed in front of them, they woke up quite a bit in fright, and rubbed their eyes, but they didn't find anything.

Then he burst out laughing.

Yu Chiche knew the Master Jingkong that Luo Liyan was talking about, and with his high morals and prestige, he was sure to be able to rescue his sister.

What's more, the silver that my sister gave me was enough to redeem her.

My sister didn't tell me where her home was, and I didn't want her to go back to her family, so asking Master Jing Kong to come forward was his only hope now.

Gritting his teeth, Yu Chiche slapped himself twice heavily, forcing himself to wake up a bit.

Climbing to the top of the mountain little by little with both hands and feet, thick bloodstains gushed out from the open wound, leaving a long bright red spot on the stairs.

He didn't know how long he had been climbing, the time seemed to be stretched infinitely, and everything in the world became blurred.

He knows that his life is passing by little by little, but he can't sleep.

Even if it is death, he must first seek Master Jing Kong's help.

But how can a person contend against the limits of his body, the loss of blood, and running around without sleep all night, after all, he staggered weakly on all fours.

The small body tumbled down the long ladder.

don't want!

God, please don't be so cruel to me!