Chapter 77: E-sports God, please don't tease 34

"Don't you have any other ideas?"

"What ideas?" Jiason's eyes widened in a daze, still looking like a cloud.

"Haifeng, don't you want to make things difficult for her?" Brother Dou was so frightened that his face turned pale, "You have to calm down. I know that as the boss's exclusive support more than everyone else, he hopes that he can continue to play professionally, I hate her for hurting the boss even more than we do, but if you really do something, the boss will definitely not let you go."

"Haha..." Ji Feng snorted coldly, looking at an ignorant human being. follow them.

"How do you think? The boss has already revealed the information that he will come back to play professionally. It's just a matter of time. If we go to scare his goddess away now, do you think the boss is still possible to come back? Only Are you afraid that you will never get along with us in this lifetime?"

"Then what do you think?" Brother Dou thought about it, but he still couldn't understand the meaning of Hurricane's words.

"Don't you want the boss to come back to the LPL this year, and then take us to play S10?"

"Think! Why don't you? Even in my dreams, I'm begging my grandpa to tell my grandmother, and let the boss return to the team quickly!" Jiason flipped over Rolling eyes, "But the boss has only just made progress with his goddess. Do you think he is willing to give up the time he spends with his goddess and go to training games or something?"

"The boss doesn't want it, but what if that girl opened her mouth? Gao Feng crossed his arms with both hands, raised his eyebrows, and looked at them playfully.

Hearing this, everyone gasped, and then patted Gao Feng's shoulder with joy.

"You're fine, you usually don't say anything, but I didn't expect so many ideas."

"As expected, it is the boss's exclusive assistant. For the sake of the boss, you can do anything."

When Luo Liyan came out of the kitchen again , and found that everyone was looking at him with piercing energy.

Shines like high-voltage light bulbs.

She was so frightened that she took two steps back and was directly embraced by a warm embrace.

"What's wrong? Be careful, the ground is slippery." Su Xun coaxed softly, but a cold and gloomy light flashed in his eyes as he swept over the stinky boys with exposed emotions.

The implications of the threat are self-evident.

"It's okay." Luo Liyan blushed two ears and withdrew from Su Xun's arms.

Although she had already determined that Su Xun was the male protagonist of her own interface, she had not yet adapted to having intimate contact with him in front of everyone. " Hurry

up and call them to eat. The dishes are a little too much, and they won't taste good when they are cold."

Li Yan clenched her fists reluctantly, and said angrily to the few people watching the show.

"No way, we'll do it by ourselves, we'll do it by ourselves!" Jiason hurriedly took the lead and jumped up, leading everyone to the kitchen.

Suddenly Luo Liyan felt an icy gaze on her back, as if the danger of being stared at by a wild beast made her hair stand up unconsciously.

She looked back at those people subconsciously, only to find that they were eagerly robbing Su Xun's prepared dishes.

"What's wrong?" Su Xun asked suspiciously.

What's so good about those stinky boys?

Does Lili like boys younger than herself?