Chapter 101: E-sports God, please don't tease 58

But Luo Liyan didn't want to leave him with half face, so she curled her lips sarcastically, "Telecommunications 1, Diamond 3. As for the Hanbok...he doesn't dare to touch it."

"Oh... professional e-sports team. , at least he has to be the strongest king in the first telecommunications area, with your level, you should go back and study hard." Su Xun's words were very sarcastic, and his lofty attitude all declared how much he despised Luo Jing. Ze.

"I don't want it!" As soon as Luo Jingze heard Su Xun's words, he shook his head vigorously without thinking, "It's not that I have no talent, I'm just delayed by my studies, if I can become a professional player If so, I will definitely be the strongest king in the national uniform soon."

He looked at Su Xun who was protecting Luo Liyan in his arms, and suddenly seemed to have thought of something, and a flash of smear suddenly flashed in his dark and crazy eyes. bright.

"God, please recruit me into LAS!"

" Are you crazy?" Luo Liyan gasped and laughed softly.

"I'm not crazy. God Co is not only the former captain of LAS, but also their boss. Isn't it just a matter of saying to recruit me into the team ?" Luo Jingze raised his head in dissatisfaction and met their eyes , "Since the two of you are together, then God Co is the brother-in-law. Isn't it a matter of course for the brother-in-law to help the younger brother?"

"Damn it! I won't cut you to death today!" smooth.

She gritted her teeth and rolled up her sleeves, slapped Luo Jingze's head fiercely.

Luo Jingze screamed and hugged his head, "How can you be so cruel, even my dreams are going to be ruined!"

"Go away! You are really shameless! Tell you, not only do I have no affection between you and I, but some are just disgust! So you should die in the heart of LAS! Even if you are in the national server or Korean server now. The strongest king, I won't let you into LAS." Luo Liyan said mercilessly.

Abruptly crushed Luo Jingze's hope into the cradle.

Luo Jingze looked at Luo Liyan angrily, his eyes seemed to be swallowing her up.

When Luo Liyan raised his hand, he immediately shrank his neck again and ran towards the elevator.

"Luo Liyan, you wait for me! It won't be long before I'll let you beg me to enter LAS!"

After saying such a cruel sentence, he didn't dare to stop any more, and directly called the elevator The door was closed.

snort!

Count him running fast, otherwise he will be interrupted today!

Luo Liyan took a deep breath and calmed down the anger in her heart. She turned around and saw Su Xun clasping her hands around her chest, looking at herself with a pampering and indulgent smile.

"Uh... I'm sorry, I made you see a joke." She scratched her head embarrassingly .

My heart is like 10,000 grassy horses roaring and collapsing past.

The image of a lady that he had been working hard to maintain in front of him was completely ruined.

"It's not a joke." Su Xun said calmly, full of distress overflowing, "You have tolerated them enough, but this is the end of everything, they will never appear in your life again in the future. It's in."

"How is it possible? Things have turned out like this today, and within two days, my mother will definitely come to me to settle the bill." Luo Liyan shook her head helplessly.

With the cruelty of his father, he was afraid that his mother would have to peel off the skin even if she didn't die.