Chapter 10 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 9

"Don't worry, these goods that I've thrown out are non-fundable nor exchangeable. You can use it with confidence. However, this dog loves to go out to play and feed in the wild. Even if he is chased away by its original owner, it always wants to come back. You have to take good care of it and don't let him text and call me all day long."

"In your eyes, am I this unbearable?"

After parking his car outside, Han Xiyu who had just walked into the company's lobby heard Luo Liyan's mockery, his handsome face instantly turned ashen.

Luo Liyan's heart was a little bit sorrowful, but she stubbornly lifted her head, smiled, and looked at her ex-boyfriend whom she's been in love with for two years.

"Otherwise, what do you think? Aren't you the same as a dog? You love to eat outside. Moreover, You're also a famous dog. After all, she bought you from me for 2 million."

"You think that 2 million came from her? Han Xiyu's eyes flashed with a trace of pain. He couldn't help taking two steps towards Luo Liyan.

Su Yingmo hurriedly held on his arm and pitifully said, "Xiyu, look at your ex-girlfriend's ignorance. Not only did she come to our company to hinder our business but also beat me." She stretched out her hand intending to let Han Xiyu see her injury but there was no trace left on it.

On the contrary, there was a scratch on Luo Liyan's white wrist, which looks exaggeratedly red and swollen.

Who wouldn't feel sorry for her?

Su Yingmo's heart twitched twice and looked up at her boyfriend.

Sure enough, he saw the undisguised pain and deep attachment in his eyes.

Bitch!

How dare she seduce her fiancé so blatantly!

The anger in Su Yingmo's heart suddenly rose to the point she couldn't restrain it at all.

With a hideous face she wanted to pounce on Luo Liyan but a crisp sound of the elevator door opening interrupted her move.

Several people at the scene turned their heads only to see a tall figure slowly walking out with graceful steps.

"Why make me wait so long?" Mu Lingxi solemnly looked at Luo Liyan.

"You...I...I'm here to meet the manager of the advertising planning department." Luo Liyan retorted. She was shocked by his sudden appearance.

Although I wanted to approach him using the excuse of work.

But I didn't come to see him today.

"Heh!" Mu Lingxi snorted coldly completely ignoring Luo Liyan's words.

"Are you wasting my time for these insignificant people? Do you know how precious my time is?"

Is it possible that you still want to mention that your time is worth hundreds of millions per minute?

Luo Liyan murmured a word secretly while putting on a flattering smile on her face.

"I'm sorry Mr. Mu it's my fault. Let's go up now." Mu Lingxi looked deeply at her for a while then suddenly looked at the unwilling Han Xiyu.

"Is he your ex-boyfriend?"

Luo Liyan didn't know what he wanted to do after listening to the disgusting words.

Nodded subconsciously.

"The eyes are really blind." Mu Lingxi said mockingly.

This kind of man isn't something that you can rely on at first sight. He has wandered eyes and his intestines are knotted.

Only Luo Liyan, a brainless person would treat him as a treasure and even ran to get drunk after breaking up.

If she didn't meet him the last time they met. I'm afraid she would be lifeless or in distress.

Unexpectedly she didn't even learn to behave.

Finding himself inexplicably irritated, he stretched out his slender palm in front of Luo Liyan. "Take out the card you gave me last time."